Meeting the family

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason waited nervously for Casi. Today was the day that he was meeting her family. He was dredding it so much, but it was one of those things that had to be done. Although Jay was nervouse about it he knew it would make Cays happy and that was all that mattered to him. He ihaled deeply as he saw Cays walking towards him. He smiled widley at her. " Hey hun. How are you?"

Today was going to be a great day in Caysi's opinion, her family was going to meet her finace and the day was going to end well. " Hey love, I'm doing great how about yourself?" She asked him. They were standing infront of her house. " My family is excited to meet you, but only my youngest sister and my oldest brother and dad could come, everyone else was really busy.. but these people that your about to meet right now are the most important family members to me in my opinion." She laughed. " Shall we go in?" She said getting her key out of the pocket.

Jay nodded as he took her around the waist. " Well its now or never." He began to walk towards the giant house. Her familt must have been loaded to afford a place like this. He felt like it put his little appartment to shame. " Well i dont think i will be looking at my appartment in the same way ever again. Look at this place its huge." Jay laughed

Caysi laughed. " I like the apartment, I think that it's cute." She said happily. "Before we go in, my dad asked me if we wanted to stay the night.. I told him that we couldn't, so stick with that story." Caysi laughed and opened the door. " Well here's the living room." She said happily. " Let's go sit in there before we meet anyone." She said leading Jason to the living room.

Jay laughed then nodded. " Sure thing." He walked into the living room and stopped dead in his tracks. His jaw dropped. " Wow, your parent must be loaded. Its amazing in here." He looked around at all the expensive furniture and orniments. It was amazing. Jay walked over to a sofa but hesitated before sitting down. " So when are they coming in?"

Caysi laughed. "Yeah, my dad makes quite a bit, so we've been pretty well all of our lives." She nodded. " Well, their coming soon, they decided to go to the store to pick up a few things." She smiled. Caysi took Jason's hand and led him to sit with her on the couch.

Jay raised his eye brows. " Yeah well i kind f geussed that." He laughed then sat next to her and put his arm around her so it rested on her far shoulder. " Right well i hope they take their time, wouldnt want them to rush or anything." He laughed again then kissed Cayson her head then chuckled. " I just noticed something." He smiled in amusement.

Caysi laughed. " Oh yes, they should take their time, maybe walk back home." She smiled. " What did you notice?" She asked softly.

Jay chuckled. " The fact that its Jay and Cay." He smiled like a little boy would. It was alittle imature but still he was alittle slow at these sort of things. " So what do you want tp do while your family is taking their time?"

Caysi laughed. " I didn't notice that 'till you pointed that out." Caysi shrugged and sighed. " I don't know, what do you want to do." She said turning the question back on him.

Jay smiled. " Well i dont mind hunny what ever you want to do i will do." He laughed as he did what she had done. Jay was always brought up to think that boys follow girls and that he should always respect them. "You wont be able to catch me out babe" Jay smiled showing his teeth.

Caysi laughed. " Oh love, I can if I want to." She winked. " I just really want to sit here.. to lazy to do anything else." She smiled.

Jay laughed. " I diddnt have you down as the lazy type Caysi Finnigan." He began to tickle her to pass the time away. He then lifted her over his shoulder and put her back on the sofa and laughed

Caysi smiled. " Oh, I can be lazy if I want to be." Caysi laughed as Jason began to tickle her, " Stop, stop, that tickles." She laughed. " Holy Merlin, if you drop me, I'm going to murder you." She joked, and laughed when he put her down.

Jason laughed. " It supposed to tickle you thats why its called tickling. And you carnt kill me because then you canrt get married to me and then i carnt give you your perfect wedding. Caysi Cordwell." He loved the sound of it. He began to kiss her and diddnt plan on stopping until she did.

Caysi smiled. " I understand the meaning of tickling, thank you very much Mr. Cordwell. " She laughed. " And I guess your right, I'm going to have to stick with you forever." She smiled and kissed him back. Caysi had to break apart, she had to breathe. "You have to let me breathe." She laughed.

Jay laughed. " Well you could breath through your nose or in between the kiss." He laughed. " So what are the names of the people that im meeting again. Did you tell me before because i think i forgot." He smiled crookedly at her.

Caysi laughed. " Well your going to meet, Elise which is my youngest sister, and then there's Daniel and he's my oldest brother and my dad Seamus Finnigan" She said smiling.

Jay nodded. " Well i will do my best to remember that ok." He ran through what she had said through his head and hoped he would remember it when he saw them.

"Dont worry Hun, they'll love you as long as I love you and you know that I love you very much, so they will like you." Caysi smiled and then kissed Jay, until she had to breathe again. "See I have to breathe." She laughed.

Jay laughed. " You wussy, you do it like this." He kissed her then inbetween each kiss he breathed. He smiled later on. " See thats how you do it babe." he laughed then ran his fingers through her hair and moved a few strandes from her face. " I love you too." Jay just noticed that had been together for some time and they havent done one thing. It was weird that Jay loved her when there was nothing there yet Jay was so head over heals he never noticed.

Caysi nodded. " I think it's done like that." She said smiling. " There's many things that I can do, that you can't." She laughed. " I love you more." She played around.

Seamus walked into the house using the back door that was attached to the kitchen. Seamus brought the groceries in and put it in the fridge using his wand. He took his coat off and put it in the closet. He was ready to meet the one that loved his daughter. " Hello there, I'm Seamus Finnigan." He said smiling.

Jay looked at the door as a guy walked in, he guessed that it was seamus. Jay stoog up to greet him holding his hand out. " Hello sir im Jason Cordwell. It is my pleasure to meet you at last." Jay felt odd being like this, he diddnt like to butter himself up o other people

Seamus smiled. " It's a pleasure to have you both here." He said smiling to his daughter and to Jason. " I think that Elise and Daniel should be here soon enough." He said. " Let's sit." He motioned for both of them to sit down. "When Caysi told me that she was engaged, I was so happy, and now I finally get to meet you." He said smiling, Caysi picked right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back