Meeting the family

Jay smiled and laughed cheekily. " You will find out later wont you." He winked at her then chuckled

Caysi laughed. "I love surprises." She smiled. "I'm really excited for the wedding, like I really want December to come already!" She laughed.

Jay smiled. " Neigher can i love dont worry it will be amazing." He took hold of her hand and smiled

Caysi smiled. "I'm just nervous, I.. I don't know why.." She said. " I feel like there's something that's going to happen that day and it will ruin everything and.. and. I don't know." She said sighing. " I just want it to be the best day of our lives together, but I just feel something, and if that something happens I won't know what to do." She shook her head. " I can't loose you and I can't loose our relationship." She sighed.

Jay sighed and smiled. He took her head in his hands. " Nothing will go wrong, and you wont lose me or what we have. I wont let it ok. Your mine and im yours, forever. I love you and no one else ok." He smiled again then kissed her head

Caysi nodded. ' I know, I love you so much." She said. " I think that I'm just going a bit crazy right now with all of this, not too sure why, but who knows." She laughed kissed Jason back on the lips.

" Absoloutley not, I would never have second thoughts about you." She smiled at Jason. " Are you having cold feet?" She asked him quietly.

Jay chucked then stroked her arm gently. " My feet are hotter than the sun hunny." He smiled

" Good, I'm happy." She said smiling. "I could marry you tomorrow, but no one could come." She laughed. " I'm just excited for everything that's going to happen in our lives." She smiled at Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back