Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Alexia sighed as she streached out on her beach towel. She hadn't been on a holiday for a long time, and she was glad to be able to relax. Her twenty first birhtday had been and gone a couple of weeks ago, and she hadn't even had a party. Her parents hadn't thought she needed it. They never gave her anyhting. And so she had celebrated in her flat all by herself. With a bottle of wine and a couple of Michael Jackson cds. Her birthday had been pretty miserable.

She sighed again and rolled over. There were a couple of guys on the beach checkin her out, but unfortunatley, she was a lesbian. She found no interest in them what-so-ever. She looked down at the bikini her brother had gottn her for her twenty first birthday. It was usually a present that a boyfriend ot their girl, but seeing as she was both a lesbian AND single, her brother had been the one to buy it. She smiled at the idiocy of everything. She had always been quite lonely growing up. Damion had been the only one to ever buy her anything. Sometimes she wondered if he were her guardian angel.

The guy who had been checkin her out before, came over to her. He was an attractive man. Just because she didn't find men sexually attracive, didn't mean she didn't know when a man was good looking. She smiled up at him. "Is there something I can do for you sir?" She asked sweetly. He nodded. "You can give me your number." He said almost demanding. She shook her head. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm not into male female relationships" She stated carefully. He tilted his head slightly before nodding and laughing slightly. "Oh I get it, you don't like guys?" He asked. Alexia shook her head. He was taking it quite well. "Thats fine, my sister is a lesbian, so I understand completely. Atleast give me your number for her." Alexia thought about it for a minute then nodded. "Ok" She wrote it on the paper he handed her, then gave it back. "I'm Alexia bye the way" She said holding out her hand. "Tyler. Nice to meet you" He walked away and she went back to her relaxing. He seems nice She thouht to herself.

Ceara was relaxing on her beach towel, switching her gaze from the volleyball game between her brother's friends to her brother Tyler and the girl that he was speaking to. A small smirk slid onto her face when she noticed the dejected look on her brother's face. Maybe she was right after all, but then her eyes narrowed when she noticed the girl give her brother a piece of paper which obviously had her number on it, maybe not then. She gazed back at the boys again, and one of them waved and winked at her, causing her to roll her eyes. Clearly, this new boy hadn't been told about her yet, that she was untouchable because she was a lesbian. So she just stuck her finger up at him, watching the other boys follow his gaze and one of them being kind enough to whisper something to him, no doubt telling him that she was a lesbian. She couldn't help but grin when she noticed his flushed look, and him turn to concentrate onto the game again.

She turned her gaze back to Tyler and the girl, and she noticed her brother walking towards her and dropping the number on her lap. "Looks like you were right sis." He said, sounding dejected as she gazed up at him. "Her name's Alexia and she's a lesbian too." She laughed delightedly as she gazed at the piece of paper which had nice loopy writing on it. 'Alexia...' She said thoughtfully as if trying it out for size, before noticing what her brother had said beforehand. 'Of course I'm right, have I ever been wrong?' She smirked up at her brother, making his expression look even more dejected. "Well, after all that effort I did, you better get along all right sis?" He demanded. 'You know I'll try bro.' She laughed, 'Go back to your game bro. And tell your friends to stop gaping at her, that she's a lesbian too alright?'

She began packing up her stuff and rolled up her beach towel, watching her brother nod and run off to tell the others that they could stick their eyes back in and stop gaping at Alexia. She noticed a couple of them flush, and couldn't help but laugh yet again. She wasn't sure what was going on with her and why she was laughing so much as she didn't usually, but maybe it was because she was in love even though she hadn't met the girl yet.

What usually happened between her brother and her was that when they both saw a girl that they both liked, they did a competition to see if she was a lesbian or straight, and so far Ceara had always won the competition, and every time they did it since the first time she won, her brother had gotten more and more dejected. They only had done it three times though, including this time.

Satisfied that she had finished packing up her stuff, she slung her bag over one shoulder and began walking up the beach towards where the girl was. 'Hi.' She said politely, 'I'm Ceara, and that big goofball over there that you just met is my brother Tyler.' She mentioned that bit so Alexia would know that she was the sister that was the lesbian, in case she thought Tyler had more than one sister. She held out her hand toward's the girl, a polite smile on her face. 'Mind if I join you?' She inquired, indicating to the empty spot next to the girl.

Alexia Mckenna smiled as she watched the boy walk back to a beach table. She smiled to herself and lay back on her towel. She was enjoying her little holiday. She wondered if Tyler had been lying about this supposed sister of his. Had he just wanted her number? Well if that was the case he was sadly mistaken, nothing would come of it. She sighed in relaxation and closed her eyes. She was going to get a lovely tan today. And it would stay for atleast two or three weeks. Her skin was funny like that.

She looked up when she heard some-one approach her. She looked to be about Alexia's own age. She was taller though. She smiled. She was quite attractive, to say the least. "It's very nice to meet you Ceara" She said as she sat up and pushed up sunnies onto her head. "Please do" She finished as she watched the girl set up her towel and things. She smiled warmly at the new company. "So, Tyler is your brother is he?" She asked again. She had a tendency to say the obvious, even if it had just been told to her. You never knew, she could get it wrong one day.

"So, what brings you to the Americas?"
She asked. She wondered if this girl was a muggle, or a witch, but it wasn't just a question one came out and asked. She decided she would ask what country she went to school in, and then go from there. "So what country did you go to school in?" She asked. It was obvious to her now, that Ceara was infact atleast her age, and had definately graduated school. It would have been funny if she had still been in school.

Ceara smiled slightly when the girl rattled of questions, and waited for Ceara to answer so she took a deep breath to collect herself and began. 'Yes, he is.' She answered to the question about Tyler being her brother. 'He's my younger brother. We're like peas in a pod 'cause we both like playing pranks on other people.' She chuckled slightly at that, that was why she had been placed in Gryffindor when she had been at Hogwarts.

'I went to a school in New Zealand.' She continued, ''It was a boarding school called Hogwarts.' She was careful what she had said about her school, knowing that if Alexia was a witch, she would've heard of Hogwarts and her subtle clue about it, and if Alexia couldn't pick it up then she wasn't a witch. It was as simple as that. 'What school did you go to?' She inquired, grinning at Alexia, hoping that she was a witch as well.

If Alexia was a witch, then Ceara could tell her how she was an auror. 'I'm here in America on holiday.' she continued answering Alexia's questions, 'I've been working for a while, and my boss told me that I needed a holiday, plus he wanted me to keep an eye out for someone...' If Alexia was a muggle, then maybe she would think Ceara was a policeman, which she sort of was, in a way. 'What about you?' She inquired curiously.

She glanced towards where her brother and his friends were and saw them staring at the two of them. Maybe that was because they hadn't seen Ceara flirting with anyone, and hanging out with anyone before like this. She smirked at them slightly, winking and turning to face Alexia again, smiled slightly at her. 'My brother and his friends can't seem to stop staring at us.' She laughed. 'They haven't seen me talking to someone my own age for a while.' She admitted, but it wasn't just because she hadn't been in love, it was because she had been searching for her aunt who was a Death Eater, and she was here because she had a lead that her aunt was here in America otherwise she wouldn't have accepted the offer of a holiday, but now she was glad that she had because she got to meet Alexia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back