Meeting new people

David hugged Amber and rested his head ontop of hers. "I'm glad of that."

"Is there anywhere in the harbor that you want to go or shall we stay here??" David did't really have anywhere he needed to go. If he old his brother what had happened he'd understand.

She sat back down behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "nothing really just bored... and wanting a hug." she said.

Amber walked around and stood in front of him. "how about now?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

She sat down on her knees, "how about now?" she asked as a cold brezee came off the water and whipped around her it felt good on her skin but made her shiver.

Dave wrapped his arms round Amber so she couldn't get up. "Because I'm lazy" He laughed.

Dave laughed and kissed Amber back. "What made you want to go to Durmstrang then??"

Amber smiled at him. "my uncle went to drumstrang and so did my parents so it's traditon" she said, and kissed him.

"It's the same in my family. There hasn't been a single person in our family line who hasn't gone to Hogwarts." Dave put his arm round her waiste and hugged her close.

Amber giggled. "yeah so that must be nice" she said, knowing how her uncle felt about her going to drumstrang.

"It puts pressure on us when we're getting sorted though. If someone gets put in a different house they're breaking the family line." Dave smiled remembering how relieved he was when the sorting hat said he was in Slytherin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back