Meeting new people

David Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" pine and unicorn horn
Dave walked down the street with his mind wandering. He didn't usually seperate from Woody but the two of them had stuff to do s they went in seperate directions. He looked out over the harbor at the sea. He leant on the fence and started thinking about what life was like before he went to HS.

Amber was walking and not paying attintion when she tripped over something and looked to see that it was a foot. "oh" she said.

Dave turned around when he felt someone trip over his foot. Looking down, he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He quickly held out his hand to help her up "Here."

She took his hand and looked into his eyes and noticed how handsome he was. "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to" she said standing up and just noticed she was still holding his hand.

He looked at her as he pulled her up onto her feet. "It's no problem. The fault was all mine." Dave was talking like he was in some sort of dream.

Dave suddenly realised that he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Oh. Yeah. I'm Dave Green."

"So, how old are you??" Dave was now curious to find out as much as he could about Amber.

"You're the same age as y brother and my cousin. I'm 17. Me and Woody. And Paul as well actually." The trouble that the three of them got into at school because of 'jokes' was unbelievable.

"Me and Woody are here shopping for stuff. As you can see, so far I've done nothing. I really don't like shopping." Dave smiled.

Amber touched his arm. "well shopping not fun really unless you make it fun" she said. tell him what her parents told her that brought a frown to her face.

Amber still had a frown. "um what are we talking about?" she asked becasue her thoughts took a turn to her parents.

Amber looked away from him to hid the tears. "um" she said knowing that he was gonna be able to tell that she was crying.

"Are they dead??" Dave felt dread for the answer to the question. He didn't know what he would do without his parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back