Meeting new people

Amber looked up at him. "no they're digging for bones and they haven't sent me a letter" she said.

A huge wave of relief swept over Dave along with a load of confusion. "What do you mean digging for bones??"

Amber giggled. "they look for artifacts you know like find history" she said looking at him she noticed his arm was still around her and it felt nice.

Amber smiled. "yeah so..." she said cutting her sentence off and looking out over the water then tilting her head and forgetting how close they were laying it on his shoulder so anyone who would walk by would think they were in love.

David hadn't realised that he still had his arm over Amber's shoulder. When he realised, he turned around and looked at the shops making it his excuse to take it way befor he looked like a complete fool. "You been here long??"

"Only moved here last week. Our house is alright I guess but a five bedroom with fourteen people in it isn't always the most fun thing ing the world." Dave smiled thinking about when he was younger and there was just the five of them. Him, his mum and dad, Junior and Woody.

Amber smiled. "yeah" she said looking at him and a smile came across her face as she thougt about how hot he looked.

"It's not so bad now. My oldest brother moved out so me and Woody have the room to ourselves." Dave looked into Amber's big hazel eyes-they were stunning.

Amber smiled. "yeah being a only child" she said smiling at him. "so um do you?..." she said braking off her sentence.

Amber sat down on the ground to think. "do you brush your teeth or have a girlfriend." she said really quietly.

Dave sat next to Amber and said "I usually brush my teeth and I am single. Why??" Dav thought these were two very odd question to put in one sentence.

Amber let her hair fall to the side to hid her face. "um... because... i... i... i... like.... i like you" she blurted out.

Dave held Amber's hand. "So do I." Then Dave realised what he had just said. "I mean not m. You." Dave always seemed to be able to make an idiot of himself.

Amber was so confused that he didn't like her. "oh well um" she said feeling like an idoit. "don't i feel like an idoit for liking you" she said as she stood up but forgot he had her hand and started to fall.

She fell right into his lap and was surprised by her reaction as she laid her head on his shoulder. "gosh i guess there another girl?" she asked him.

Dave laughed when Amber fell on is lap. He put his arm around her. "What I meant ws that I do like you. You're just so pretty you're making me talk jiberish." He smiled down at her as her head rested on his shoulder.

Amber groaned. "oh great now i'm gonna have to watch my tounge" she said moving to sit beside him not on him.

Laughing, Dave replied. "Everyone has to watch their tongue around me." He kept his arm around Amber as she sat beside him.

Amber leaned into him. "so what does this mean?" she asked feeling confused if they were dating or not.

David smiled. "I suppose it means we're going out. I mean, if that's ok with you."

(< Shall we change it??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back