Meeting new people

Amber smiled at him. "yeah i bet it does because your parents want you in this house" she said, laying her head on his shoulder.

Dave hugged Amber and kept her close. He would happily sit here with her all day. "It's ok, I suppose. It meant we had to work for the house we were in."

Leo was wandering down the street looking towards the ground, one hand in his trouser pocket, and the other wiping along the top of the fence. He looked up cause he felt peoples presence around him, he looked up to find a boy and a girl who seemed to be flirting with each other.

Trying to ignore it he walked around them and walked on, but you could of heard their flirting from a mile off, so he turned around a few metres away, and smiled and gave a small laugh.

"Hey you guys." He was trying to be friendly aswell as trying to stop their annoying flirting.

Dave looked up at the sound of someone's voice. He leant over and whispered in Amber's ear. "Do you know him. 'Cause I don't." He laughed at the fact that a total stranger had just walked over and talked to him as if they were good mates when Dave was obviously busy. If Amber wasn't here then this kid would have been wishing he had never opened his big mouth but Dave didn't want to do anything in front of Amber in case she got the wrong thought of him.

Amber giggled. "no but hey what do you want you totally interupted something important here if i wasn't being nice for David i would kick your butt" she said, getting ready to stand up.

When he saw how Amber was fighting back he thought 'what the hell'. He got before pulling Amber up onto her feet and cracked his knuckles. "What do you want pr!ck??"

(tut tut fish. lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back