OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara couldn't believe that she was back at her own home and this time not alone, she had Jenna, Arthur, and Jenna's friend by her side. Kiara apparated to France, however, knowing that Jenna didn't learn to apparate, Kiara bought two tickets to France for her as a present on her birthday. And now, they were already there, they were ready to have fun before they went back to school. "So my favorite people, welcome to my little house! Guest rooms are on the second floor, they are only two rooms on the upper level of the house, wanna live together, feel free," Kiara was talking while going upstairs to get to the door, Arthur was somewhere, however, Kiara was waiting for Jenna and Austin to arrive here, so they didn't just awkwardly stand in front of the house while Kiara, the owner of the house, was anywhere but only not there. "And by the way, I am sorry, the house itself may be a little eccentric for your taste," she immediately warned them right as opening the door.
@Jenna Jusantrea @Austin Maxwell

Last edited:
Jenna never was before France but with Austin seem nice trip and she realy enyoi the plane. She was so much gratefull to Kiara that she by tickets to France and next time she will be do the same for her. "Kiara, i missed you so much. No, we are fine and i will be sleap alone." Jenna smiled and she didn't wanted rush things and she didn't know what Austin feel and mayby later he will be change his mind and say that she is not good for him to.

"I am now adult. Can use magic our something?" They can always look for candle our something else choose.

Austin was a little bit nervous when Jenna invited him to go to France with her friend, he hadn't imagine going on a trip with her just yet. But to make her happy, Austin agreed to go. He would have paid for their tickets or just simply side apparated with Jenna but the friend insisted that she'll pay for them. As they arrived in France and at Jenna's friend's house, he patiently waited for the host to let them in the house. The host explained the sleeping arrangement. Austin wanted to be by himself as it wasn't appropriate for him and Jenna to bunk with each other. He was about to suggest it when Jenna said she will sleep alone.

Relieved, he sigh quietly.
"Ne vous inquiétez pas, j'ai vu des trucs bizarres. Je suis sûr que votre maison ne me surprendra pas. (Don't worry, I've seen weird stuff. I'm sure your home will not surprise me.)" He said in French, he wasn't fluent but he can get by in France if he ever get lost. He's grandparents house is much worst than this, it was a typical old people home but the only thing he loves about it was that it was homely and smelled baked goods whenever he visited them.

Kiara squealed a bit when Jenna said that she missed her and Kia went in for a hug. "I missed you too darling," she said while in a hug and then let her bestie go. "Oh yes, of course, as I said, sleep however you want, if anyone wants, there is also a little garden shed, you can stay there. Summer nights in our part of France are really warm, just don't mess it up with the gardener's house. I don't think that he will be very happy with anyone sleeping in his bed," Kiara chuckled imagining old Louis' reaction to that.

To Jenna's question, Kiara gave an approving nod. "Yes, you can. This house was founded in the 15th century by my ancestors, at that time our family was purebloods, this house was built far away from muggles," Kiara easily talked about her family's history while going up the stairs backward. "Feel interested in my family's history, feel free to ask or just go to the library, there's an enchanted section with my family's diaries and a lot of other stuff about them like paintings. However, I still will need to let you in," she chuckled again and finally opened the door, however she heard Austin speaking.

Kiara approvingly smiled at him when she heard him talking in French. Yes, it wasn't fluent but wasn't he American after all? So she was really glad to hear him speaking in Kiara's mother language. "Weird stuff like what? However, I would be happy if you could tell me if maybe anything, after all, surprised you?" Kiara answered in fluent French while letting them come in. Then she talked in English again, so Jenna would understand too: "If I won't be around, slippers are always in this shoe shelf," she opened a dark, wooden shoe shelf with a lot of types of slippers. Her family had always loved guests, even if they didn't come over that often.

She gave Austin slippers and then Jenna, and before giving them to Jenna, she leaned into her ear and quietly whispered: "He's cute, don't miss your shot with him," and then gave the slippers, hoping that Jenna won't blush and Austin didn't hear that.

''Ok, promise.''She smiled Kiara and she know that she never do that a thing to old man. She was to nice to people and old man like this age.'' Do you wanna later, girls talks?'' She asked becouse she needed tell her about something happened wedding. ''About wedding, i letter tell.'' She take deep breath and didn't wanted talk with Austin and she hoped that she won't be ask.

She didn't know it was right time for history that she won't talked about it and mayby Austin will be do that. She was a little to tired from flight and needed later some sleap. When Austin speak in french it was so charming and Jenna was surprised how he was so smart.

''Kiara'' She shay and hoped that she is not blushed. Hoped that he won't be see that her chin was a little red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back