Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Diana Holland)
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Rigid Pine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Cole Dragonov was unsure about this meeting, in a public setting. Though, it might be best in case his mother was in a bad mood, but why would she be if he graduated? Cole approached his mother and took her hand to lead her over to Diana Holland. He smiled toward the brunette, and went to stand next to her. "This is Diana Holland, mom. She is my girlfriend, the one I have been messaging about." Cole thought that he ought to make this short and sweet, but it was unknown if he could or not. His mom's magenta eyes rested upon the girlfriend, while Cole waited to see how in the world they would get along. He hoped that they would.

Diana was nervous about this, and combined with the sadness of Cole leaving, she wasn't really feeling her best. But she did look her best, she had made sure of that. Meeting her boyfriend's mother was a first for Diana, and Cole's family was pretty intimidating. She remembered the detailed explanation he had given at the dance, though the specifics were already a bit fuzzy. She knew some of his family was prejudiced against non-pureblood wizards, which was a concept so foreign to her that she couldn't wrap her mind around it. She didn't remember if his mother was that way, she didn't think so, but Elia had still said she was difficult to impress. Diana stood up straight as she spotted Cole approach with his mother, and then gave her a smile she hoped didn't look too bright, or not bright enough. Elia had seen through her fake cheer easily, and she didn't want the same thing to happen now. She felt like she was being more genuine now, but she was trying to hide her nerves. Cole had said his mother had been a Slytherin, and Diana knew she couldn't appear as a nervous wreck right now. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you." Diana said politely, holding out her hand to shake. She met the woman's eyes, noticing their strange color. She didn't look away, and her smile stayed firmly in place.

Isabella Howard clapped softly as her firstborn son graduated. Soon, her twin daughters would do the same, though they were both in different schools. It would be easier for her to go to one graduation that year, and not miss on another one. Isabella was well aware of Elia and Baltair, which Isabella approved of just two years ago. Now, she was meeting Diana Holland, who was Cole's current girlfriend. Holland was the name of the Minister in this country. Unfortunately, that was not the candidate that she had voted for. When the couple approached her, she looked Diana over, and noticed how well she dressed. She wondered if she dressed like this all of the time, or was it just for her? Isabella extended her hand and gave it a small shake. "Pleasure," the Italian woman spoke. "I have heard a great deal about you. Cole never seems to get out of cloud nine every time he comes home." Her eyes went to her son, with a small, subtle smirk on her lips.

Cole looked away when his mother called him out on bragging about Diana at home, and his lack of focusing when at home. He looked to Diana and blushed slightly. He smiled, "I plan on being with Diana as long as she will have me, mom. I wanted you two to meet, since I thought that you both would get along well." Cole did not tell his mom that he told Diana about her history with the school, and her writing that mean rumor magazine. Although, now that he thought about it, maybe it wasn't a good idea since it sort of painted his mother in a bad light. That, and he was also unaware of what Elia told Diana about Isabella too.

Diana was happy with how well she was hiding her nerves, because Cole's mother didn't seem the type to take pity on someone nervous and unsure. She kept her shoulders straight, and her practiced smile turned a little more genuine at the mention of Cole being on cloud nine because of her. Diana's gaze shifted to her boyfriend, a little surprised at his declaration. Her cheeks heated up a little, and she took Cole's hand in her own. He was very sweet, and open. That was what surprised her most, neither of her previous boyfriends had been as open about how they felt about her, and that more than anything made her feel special. "I don't think you have to worry about how long I'll have you." She said, though her voice was a little quiet. It was a lot harder for Diana to say how she felt, as it had been thrown back in her face twice already. She had been determined not to give her heart away again, but somehow Cole had gotten a hold of it anyway. She once again felt sad as she imagined her final year without him, but it wasn't a moment to linger on her feelings. She tore her eyes away from her boyfriend, she was here to meet his mother, and maybe she should actually make some small talk. She wanted to make a good impression, after all. "I... heard you went to this school as well, it must be strange to be back." She said, trying to emulate Alice's way of speaking to adults, effortlessly polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back