Medical Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiofe Chan

OOC First Name
Missy
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Stardust
Right, Just needed something to clear up (that, or i'm completely noob at this type of thing) that I couldn't really find an answer to.

Yes, I *do* realize that magic can cure and relieve some minor illnesses such as Asthma and the such,

But, my question is - do we need to seek permission or approval to roleplay characters who have more
serious health complications such as Cancer, A heart problem and the like - if so who do we go to,
to seek such permissions - of course you'd probably need a good reason to.

Sorry if i'm rambling, I'm not really sure how to ask this question haha.
Thanks ^-^

Hi there,

You would have to fill out a special plot request. The form can be found here.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/pages/plot_request

I would think you would have to have a very good reason for them to have a serious condition. But good luck if that is your goal. I hope this answer your question.

Eden is correct, but I'd like to add that even cancer should be able to be cured by magical means. If we have mundane treatments for it that has saved people, I don't see why the magical world wouldn't have cures.
I mean, they found the cure for the common cold. ;) Surely they're not too far off a lot of other things. :)
So, generally if we approve somebody having a major disease, they also have to be cured by magic shortly.

Oh okay :lol:
I think I understand now.

I only mentioned it because I noticed a few people having Characters with a medical conditions (or more than one condition :r ) and I was wondering if there was some sort of system that acknowledges it or something, or if it was just a mere ooc choice.

Anyway, Thank you for clearing that up :D

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back