Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
So... both of Diana's mean girl friends have now transferred out of Hogwarts, leaving her a bit alone and annoyed.

tumblr_inline_nic5y8cDQ91t6da4c.gif

Even though she still has some friends, I'm looking for some new friends for her to hang out with/boss around. People she can gossip about others with and generally be a bit mean with. She would want to be the leader of the friend group (though if your char wants to challenge her for that, please feel free :r ) and they would probably have to be reasonably popular kids for her to want to spend time with them.

I'd prefer some students who are relatively close to her age (her year or the year above or below), though if anyone has younger students she can boss around because they think she's cool(?) or because she's the Minister's daughter that would be fun too.

Basically: Mean girl has no mean girl squad* anymore, and she'd like to change that.​

*Don't have to be a girl to be in mean girl squad

I have a Charolette Greenwood who I am hoping to transfer to Hogwarts NZ this year. She is definitely mean girl Slytherin type and thinks she is better than everybody else. She is the first pureblood in her family and thinks her magic is stronger because of that. If she gets transferred, definitely something Id want to do!

Hi Harleigh,

If she does get transferred I'd be very happy to do that! She sounds perfect, and with her being new to school Diana could sort of take her under her wing.

So, I was kinda half joking about it, but Shane....He's not necessarily a mean girl, but he'd listen to her talk about things and would sometimes offer something. he'd probably also rather shamelessly hit on most of the people they'd interact with. He'd be less of a traditional mean girl, but she'd probably be able to boss him around, and he's maybe not the most popular but he's got a bit of a reputation at this point.

sooooo let me know

So, I was kinda half joking about it, but Shane....He's not necessarily a mean girl, but he'd listen to her talk about things and would sometimes offer something. he'd probably also rather shamelessly hit on most of the people they'd interact with. He'd be less of a traditional mean girl, but she'd probably be able to boss him around, and he's maybe not the most popular but he's got a bit of a reputation at this point.

sooooo let me know
Shane is honestly, completely welcome. I loved the idea from the moment you made the joke and actually think he'd fit in very well xD I can easily see him hang out with a group of popular girls, mocking and gossiping about people that pass by.

Yay! I always wanted to do something like this and Jenna just came to mind. Awesome. ^_^
Now that the year has started, do you want them to have a topic together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back