ME NEED TO RP!!! :Sobs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin Jin

yunho.gif

ok so I don't want to write too much .. I needed to RP with Collin Jin... I'm still not sure if I should make him mean/ nice haha. Anyway....

I need a friend for Collin and fan girls of him :p :p I know I know that he's only 11 but Collin's father is a player and he had been with a lot of women (check out the Character Development) so he set a bad example for Collin.. TT.TT yeaaa poor Collin......

Ayumi-Girl2.jpg
and okay.. I REALLY need to RP with Chihiro Aiko

The meaning of the name Chihiro is a thousand question. And perhaps that’s the answer why Chihiro is the most curioust girl you will ever meet. Chihiro tends to ask a lot of questions to everyone, she likes to know everything about anyone and will get the answer in no time. Chihiro is a very intelligent young lady who would do anything to impress her parents. She’s also very ambitious but she’s not a brat, but she will shove anyone that gets on her way. She’s very envious even toward her cousins, so whenever her parents praise on other children, she would work XTRA hard to get her pride back.

During her spare time, she will likely dance in her training room practicing ballet or playing the viola. She had been doing these things since she was little so she had mastered it all now. She's very competitive when it comes to ballet, she wanted to be the best so whenever she see someone better than her, she will do anything to make her look better than the girl.

Chihiro is also very modiste but not as much as Koboshi. Chihiro is identical to anything Kawaii or in English cute. Kawaii had always been her trade mark, she would choose pastel colors, baby colors over black or dark colors. Many people thought she has plastic surgery but she didn't have them, at least she couldn't remember having one. She don't know if she had them when she was a baby but she's sure that she don't have plastic surgery.
She's naturally Kawaii♥

Chihiro is very proud being Japanese and she prefer to speak in Japanese when her cousins are around. She loves wearing Kimono during Tanabata (Japanese Star festival). Her favorite Japanese festival is Hanami (Flower viewing) Which is partying beneath the Sakura during daytime or at night. Sakura is Chihiro's favorite flower, she enjoy viewing them for hours and she never get bored of them. She has envy her cousin, Sakura she wanted to be named Sakura instead of Chihiro but what's done is done.

She has a very good and tight relationship with her family including her cousins. Usually, Chihiro and her cousins spend their time together during the whole summer since the fathers of theirs would go back to Japan and do business there along with their mothers.

Anything will be fine... Friend/ enemy/ whatever... ^_^
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back