Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Caelan was fumbling with his wand as he waited for his other relatives to come in the garden, at least, the section of the rose garden where they all can be alone. Yuleball was coming up and the only person he wanted to ask out was his girlfriend but he was new to this kind of stuff and needed some help from his relatives. The one that wanted to help out. Alec was the artistic one and so does he but Alec was the feminine one rather than Yvette. Although, Yvette wanted to help out as well. Nervous, he paced around the clearing. The boy didn't want the night to end a disaster because that was the last thing he wanted, his girlfriend getting upset or mad at him. Kira was special to him even fighting for her against his mother. Everything must be perfect.

The brunette Maxwell was huffing as she, Yvette and Philip carried banners and lanterns to the gardens. The three of them agreed to help their cousin for a big announcement and no one object but Nora herself. Although, Nora told her that she can't just help as she was still disappointed at herself for objecting the relationship. Alec understand but was thankful Nora did the lanterns for them.

"Guys, thank you for supporting Caelan he deserve Kira and I hope she says yes." Alec told her cousins smiling but was tired as they walk pass the lawn area and into the rose bushes they were setting up. She saw Caelan waiting up and gave her the lanterns she was holding. "Just put it at random on the ground and then light it up. Thank you." The girl was excited. She told her other cousins to lay the other lanterns as she used the levitation charm to hover the banner.

Yvette agreed to one work a week and this week was helping Caelan set up a Promposal. She thought it was pathetic but she can't really judge someone's relationship if she hasn't been into one. Carrying a bunch of lanterns, she followed her cousins to the garden. "Well, that girl better say yes or I'm going to ruin someone's Yuleball night." She wasn't kidding when she said something like that. Because it'll hurt her cousin too, and she doesn't want that to happen. Once they arrived at the clearing, she smiled at Caelan and started to lay lanterns near the rose bushes and lighted them up with her wand.

Philip carried lanterns with him as he and his counsin journey after dinner to the garden. A Promposal was going to happen, at least, that was his cousin Alec told him. He wished he could do the same with Avaria but he was still too chicken to do a romantic Yuleball proposal. He didn't say anything to Alec's statement but just continued walking until they all arrived at the garden and started setting up. Alec hover the banner while Yvette laid lanterns and so did he.

He heard scrabling coming toward him. His cousins had arrived and Alec gave him lanterns to put on the ground. Something to do before he actually pop the question. The banner which says "Will you go to the Yuleball with me" was hovered by Alec. That put a lump on his throat as the time comes near. Caelan left a note for Kira at one of her roommates. He knows she's always punctual at everything special if it was him need her.

Kira was on her way to the gardens, humming happily to herself. Caelan was always so busy with school, she was surprised that he seemed to have something up his sleeve. She stopped as she entered the gardens, however, and followed the sound of sniffling. She was shocked to find a familiar little blond crying in the bushes and spent several minutes hugging the younger girl and trying to comfort her. Kira bit her lip as her friend asked her not to leave her alone. After a moments consideration, Kira took her hand and pulled her up before hurrying along with the younger girl in tow.

Kira rushed to where Caelan had asked her to meet him, not immediately noticing anything out of place. "Caelan, I'm so sorry I'm late, I-" She stopped, her eyes widening and her free hand coming up to cover her mouth as she noticed everything around her. Oh... oh goodness, this was so sweet. She stood there a moment, feeling overwhelmed until a small sniffle from behind her brought her back to her senses. She turned to see the younger girl trying to pull away from her, apologizing quietly. "Oh, no, sweetheart, I would never-" She tried to reassure her, reaching out to cup her cheek. But it was too late, the younger girl broke free and fled. Kira stood there a moment, both hands over her mouth, torn between staying and chasing after the young Ravenclaw.

Ava was having a terrible day. She was just so stressed, and she hated it. She found a quiet place to cry, or at least... she thought she'd had. The next thing she knew Kira was there in the bushes, comforting her. She hated feeling so vulnerable, but she just... couldn't be alone. She followed after Kira, grateful for the warmth of the other girls hand. She paused as Kira stopped, uncertain at first of what was going on. She peeked around the other girls, wet eyes widening as she saw the scene before her. Oh no. She had never meant to intrude. She shook her head, pulling away from Kira. "I'm sorry," She apologized, before breaking free and running as fast as she could in the opposite direction. How could she be so selfish? She didn't look back as she ran, fresh tears filling her eyes.

Caelan made sure none of the lanterns will make a fire when accidentally kicked on until he heard footsteps rushing toward them. Although it was too late for everyone to hide, he could still see the surprise on her face. It was still a perfect moment but he thought they would be alone by then. The boy noticed Kira wasn't alone, Avaria Lockwood, Philip's friend was there too. She ran when she saw what was happening, Caelan cleared his throat and didn't said anything but looked at his cousin Philip.

They were still setting up when two people came. He noticed both of them and everyone was silent even his other two cousin from behind him. Philip was afixed on Ava and how her eyes were glossy. She's been crying, he thought. He sigh and looked at Caelan who was already looking at him, he nod once and when Ava ran away, he followed her. A second past and he was gone.

Alec was into putting lanterns all over that she didn't noticed the silent that was around them. She only went to look at her cousins when she was done doing her task. And there was Kira and Ava. Everything seems to be out of proportions by then. Philip had ran off to follow Ava and it was already awkward for the four of them being there. Alec grab Yvette's arm, so, that the two would get an alone time.

Kira bit her lip and took a step towards Ava's retreating form. She stopped as a young boy hurried by her. "Wait... Philip?" She furrowed her brow quizzically. Ava spoke of him fondly, but why would he be here of all places? She nearly laughed at herself as it hit her. Of course. Philip Maxwell. She sighed and rubbed a hand over her arm nervously. Great. Caelan had gone and done something so wonderfully sweet and she'd ruined it. She kinda half turned to him, hair falling to cover her eyes. "...Caelan?" She asked softly.

Everything unfolded in front of him. It was suppose to be a proposal, he needed it perfected but in the end it was still a messy occurrence. Caelan put his wand away on his jeans back pocket and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Kira was there to see all the failed place. The banner was up and yet it felt there was something missing. The boy heard Kira's faint call for him but he still smiled and walked toward her. Caelan can't help but look at her face and just photograph it with his eyes and let it be stored in his brain. "Sorry, I swear this wasn't how I planned it." He apologize once he was in front of Kira. "Although, at least, Alec made the banner readable." Caelan was nervous, she might not say yes but he did try.

Kira bit her lip and looked away from him. "I know, I-I'm sorry," She stuttered nervously. "I c-came, um came too early, but I thought I was late, and then A-ava, ah, she was crying and I just- I couldn't- I'm sorry," She stammered, scuffing the toe of her sneaker in the dirt. "I didn't mean to- ah, I understand if you, I mean, ah," She let out a nervous laugh, running a hand through her chocolate hair. She still couldn't met his gaze. "I-I'm a mess, I get it if, um, i-if you d-don't want to..." She bit her lip, trailing off and wincing at her own awkwardness. She was terrible at this. There was no way he could still want to be seen with her in public now.

Once Kira started talking and he could tell she was stammering, indicating she was nervous. Caelan immediately went closer to her and grab her face gently. "Hey, you don't have to be nervous or apologize. I just want your answer. Yuleball is supposed to be just the two of us enjoying ones company." He wanted her to feel important and she is important to him. Caelan gave her a quick kiss, as he looked in her eyes once more. "So, would that be a yes or no, Ms. Wolf?" He asked for the first time without the banner speaking for him.

Kira was startled as Caelan took her face in his hands. She met his eyes with wide ocean ones. A blush colored her cheeks and her heart beat wildly in her chest. Her eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her, but yet again it was just a soft peck on her lips before he pulled away. She opened her eyes, and swallowed nervously. "I-I'll make you a deal," She offered, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'll go with you, but..." She bit her lip, her eyes lowering to his lips. She stood on tiptoe and gave him a lingering kiss. She pulled back a little bit and met his gaze again. "Y-you have to kiss me properly first," She smiled shyly.

Caelan chuckled at Kira's request. He didn't know that she wanted a lingering one before. Maybe it was just him being a chicken that she might think he's a bad kisser. "As long as you'll still love me after this." He smiled and looked at her eyes directly. "Kira Wolf. You're the most precious thing in this world and I love you." He claimed her sweet lips and all he could feel was an electricity around him. Caelan calmed, reaching around her back as he deepened the kiss.

Kira blushed as Caelan agreed. She opened her mouth to respond but he continued. Her heart beat raced as he told her he loved her, that she was precious. "Caelan, I-" She started, but he cut her off again with his kiss. She was frozen for a moment before melting into his arms. Right here, in this moment, she knew that no matter what happened, they would always have each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back