Maybe some Electric

She tilted her head to the side, still confused.Ashton came closer and kissed her softly, and she blushed uncontrolably. When he pulled away she stuttereda bit, "uh, uh, uh...." She laughed nervously. "i'm not sure if i should say thank you... or not."

Ashton Laughed "just accept and enjoy" he said as he smiled mischeviously "don't make me tickle you" she joked, as he smiled when he realised that she was blushing he smiled again. he picked up his guitar and went through the song again he knew the next thing he did would make him sound like a idiot, seeming they only just met but he did it anyway still playing the song he said "I know we have only just met, but i feel so... attracted to you, i have noticed you around as a beautiful wall flower, and well i guess what i want to say it... do you want to go out with me?" he said as he continued to play his guitar, His guitar was his safety blanket he felt safe playing it.

She smiled and shook her head no as he threatened to tickle her again. He was so funny, she sighed and listened to his guitar, the sounds of the chords merged into beautiful music. When he started to talk she looked strait at his eyes, his amazing, green eyes. He spoke and she thought he was kidding, feeling her heart skip a beat saying that he felt attracted to her. She swalloed as he called her a beautiful wall flower, and then smiled. She didn't even need to think.

"Y-yes," she stuttered. "I mean i really like you too, you seem, amazing." She said, sighing.

Ashton smiled "well i'll be the luckist guy in the world" he said putting on a thick western accent he laughed and stopped plying his guitar, he had a banjo behind him, he swapped guitars and started to play country themed music 'yeehaw" he said as he begun to laugh like a loon.
"well its good that you like me back because that would have been awkward if you didn't" he said smiling brilliantly

She began laughing almost uncontrollably as he took out a little banjo and started acting like some crazy, western person off a tv show. Just as her laughing had calmed a bit, he made another comment to make her laugh. "you are such a goof." She said grinning.

Ashton smiled when she started to laugh, and when she called him a goof he held his chest and pretended to be hurt "oh that hurt, you cut me real deep right now" he said pulling an adorable pout.
Ashton strummed the banjo, but swapped to his guitar, he strummed a new set of notes which he hadn't played yet and smiled "i could make the perfect love song out of this" he said as he hummed along to what he was playing "I'll be there anytime you need me by your side, To dry away every teardrop that you cry" he said softly to himself, as he looked up at her and smiled again "i'm so glad i met you today" he said

"Aww i did, i'm sory." She said playfully, unable to keep the smile off of her face. "But just remeber, girls like me, like goofs like you." She watched him exchange his bajo for a guitar, and smiled when he said he could make a love song out of this. She shook her head as he muttered lyrics to himself, still looking at her. "i am glad i met you too, Ashton." She said in reply to his comment. "i can't beleive i've actually never seen you around." She said shaking her head.

"you better be sorry" he joked as he put his guitar down "well good, i'm glad" he said.
When she said she can't believe that she hadn't seen him around he smiled. "thats because i lurk where no one can see me" he said with a dark voice "i crawl around in circles untill everyone forgotten about me... and then..." he smiled "BANG" he laughed "i swipe me up a pruuuty girl and i am set as a donkey with a carrot" he said putting on his western voice again.

She smiled at him and kept careful watch on his movements. She was like a cat, except she didn't clean herself with her tongue. "So you just assume you can snatch me up?" She asked him raising an eyebrow. She smirked. "How do you know that I didn't snatch you up from my dark corner, and made you think that you snatched me up?" She asked, in hopes of confusing him.

Ashton laughed "maybe i am making you believe that you believe that i am making you believe that what you believe is true and in fact what i believe is making you think that what i believe is incorrent thus enabeling you to believe that your statement is correct" he said with a big grin on his face.
Ashton couldn't help but laugh

Axelle listened, a slight twitch in her eye. She had lost him near the begining of his sentence. He began laughing and so did she. "What did i say, you are goofy."

Ashton smiled "Winner" he said as he pumped his fists into the air and laughed when she called him a goof he pouted "you hwurt mwy fweelings agwain" he said pretending to be sad "kwiss dwem bwetter" he said trying not to smile.
Ashton kept on trying not to laugh and keep a pouting face but he just had the worst trouble holding it back. Ashton kept pulling a pout.

She smiled and laughed at him, and laughed harder when he put on another pout. She rolled her eyes as he said he wanted her to kiss them better. She looked towards the school, then back at him. "Can i take a rain check? I have to go." She said smiling.

[color=566d7e]Ashton pouted again, "ok i'll keep you to that" he said as he laughed and grabbed his guitars and his banjo and slipped them in multiple cases and swung them onto his back "i has me some guns" he joked as he walked off[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back