Maybe some Electric

Ashton Valley

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Springy Black Ash Twist Wand 13" with Meteorite Dust
Ashton was hanging around the Durmstrang ground like he would usually do on a Afternoon, he had his guitar in his hands and some sheets of paper next to him, Ashton strumed the strings gently trying to figure out a the right note for the next part in the song which he could never get right. Ashton also had a few things on his mind which he had decided to blame his music mental block on.
one was he wanted to see his Half Sister Kida again but she was all the way back at Hogwarts, and the other was that he had his eye out to find a Durmstrang Hottie, he had no idea why he just felt like he wanted to find someone.
Ashton ran his fingers across his Guitar Strings. he had his Electric Guitar sitting behind him. "Maybe it needs some Electric" he said as he turned around and grabbed his Electric guitar putting his Acoustic in its place. Ashton Tried finding the right notes for the song using the Electric but it just didn't seem to want to work for him.
Ashton tapped his guitar for a moment "Stupid Song... Stupid Mind WORK" he cursed at himself

Axelle was even more bored today then what she had been yesterday, and on top of that, her feet hurt. She had been walking around to find someone or something interesting, for almost an hour. Walking towards the gardens, she heard a sound; a familiar sound. She smiled, someone was playing the guitar, but they seemed to be having trouble. She approached him from behind, watching the brunette boy for a short while.

"Having trouble?" She asked, a bit worried about talking to him; since he probably wouldn't know who she was.That was Axelle, Invisible Girl, no one ever seemed to notice her; though it was mostly her fault for blending in so well. "Maybe try, the C chord? Depending on what you are playing." She said.

((Random chord, my brother plays so i don't know much, he does!))

Ashton tried again and trying to make the song sound right but it just wasn't working, When Ashton heard a girl speak and looked up right awayand smiled. when she mentioned to try the C Chord, he positioned his guitar again and went through a bit of the song leading up to his problem spot, his fingers moving along the strings gently.
Once he finished that part he smiled "Perfect" he said smiling again. "you are my hero" he said as he held his hand out for the girl "i'm Ashton By the way, and my hero's name is?" he said. he hadn't really looked at her close enough when she first said to trythe C chord, but now that he could focus on something other then the song he realised she was actually quite stunning.

She smiled and listened as he played it. The music was wonderful, and it made her smile widely. He thanked her and called her his hero, she giggled and said. "Twas nothin'" She said sitting down on her knees beside him. He introduced himself as Ashton and she said. "I'm Axelle, got it memorized?" She said, her tone playful instead of snobbish, like the words usually sounded.

She took a close look at the boy, studying his features. He was cute, better then some of the guys she had already seen. And playing guitar made him even better. She decided to kep him in mind, just in case.

[color=566d7e]Ashton smiled when she told him her name "how could i ever forget that name, beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smied slightly flirtaciously. Ashton's accent had a hint of english and now a hint of Australian from staying with his half aunt and uncle. "So Tell me, what brings you out here, meeting a boyfriend or friends or such" he said praying silently that she wasn't meeting her boyfriend.
Ashton strummed a few more chords and wrote them down while she responded.[/color]

She smiled and felt a bit of heat crawl across her face as he complemented her and her name. She wasn't used to getting compliments, since she was always the shadow to her mother. She smiled and said, "thank you," quietly. When he asked if she was meeting a boyfriend, she laughed a bit. "No nothing like that. I was out for fresh air, then heard the music." She looked down and toyed with her brightly painted nails before looking back up at him. "What about you?"

[color=566d7e]"your very welcome" he said cheekily, oncs she said that she wasn't meeting her boyfreindhe smiled "someone as stunning as yourself must have a boyfriend, it's just unheard of if you don't" he said as he ran his fingers over the strings once "Music, is a wonderful thing, Do you play?" he said curiously when she ashed him what he was doing out here he smled "well if you must know, i am playing songs to try and attract stunning females like yourself to me" he snickered lighty "I'm here to play music and i cacme outside to try clear my head to get that part to work"[/color]

She smiled and blushed more as he acted suprised that she didn't have a boyfriend. "Well, i really haven't been talking much. But I'm hoping that maybe someone will come along." She said dreamily. She was a cheesy romantic, and loved it when guys wrote poems and bought flowers.

She snapped out of it when he asked her if she played. "Yeah i play guitar and i sing." She said proudly. He made a comment of why he was out there and she laughed. "Really, then i guess it worked. Hmm i wonder if it would work for me?" She giggled slightly and looked around. A breeze lifted her brown hair off her shoulders and blew it around.

"So what year are you?" She asked when the wind stopped blowing.

Ashton smiled "Sing, wow, My half sister can sing, and i can play guitar, i guess your double better then us" he said laughing lightly "Play your guitar anyday and i will come" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'm in my 6th year, what about you?" he said curiously

She smiled at him. "You have a half sister, that's really cool. What's she like?" She asked, grinning. Since Axelle had grown up an only child, she found herself drawn to people with siblings. She blushed again as he gauruteed coming if she played her guitar.

He asked her question back at her and she smiled. "I'm in fifth year, only a year younger!" She said grinning widely.

[color=566d7e]Ashton smiled when Axelle seemed interested in his half sister “She’s awesome, I only met her at the beginning of this year, our mother is a…well” he sighed “she an alcoholic, she was married to my father she gave birth to me and then fled from my family, then she met Kida’s Father Leo, had Kida stayed for a bit and then fled again and ended up back with my dad, and she told me about Kida and yeah… quite interesting really” he smiled “do you have any siblings?” he asked curiously, he really would have wanted to have an actual sibling but he was glad he had his half sister.
“Fifth year… Nice, only a year younger, that’s not anything at all” he said[/color]

She smiled and listened to him talk about his half sister. She was sad to learn that his mother had left him and his family, which was a horrible thing to do. Her mother at least wrote, but he seemed happy with his half sister; so that was good. "She sounds absolutely amazing"! Axelle exclaimed. He asked if she had any siblings, and she sighed.

"No i don't have any siblings; but i wish i did. After me, mom decided not to screw up the rest of her career." She said, a bit of spite in her voice. She hated that her mom was a dancer, it only got in the way of their relationship. He commented about her age. "Why would my age make a difference?" She asked, genuinely confused.

Ashton smiled "she is amazing" he said smiling as he strummed the chords again, when Axelle said that she had no siblings he smiled "good then no one will get jealous of you, and no one to steal your clothes, i mean if i were a girl i would be jealous of how hot you are" he smiled, "What is your your mum's career, it has to be better then my mum's, my mum's career is a drunk" he laughed
"ofcourse the age doesn't mean anything, i mainly know people who are older then me, its great to know someone who is a year younger i never have anyone around my age they are either to old or to young, i only turned 16 a few months back, so really, your only a few months younger" he smiled

Seh smiled as he strummed the chords again then started saying how it was good that she had no siblings. No one to be jealous or steel her cloths, then he made a comment that he would be jealous of how hot she was. She felt the heat in her face, knowing that she was blushing she put her hands over her face; giggling.

"My mom?" She asked, pulling her hands away from her face. "She's a pro dancer, she's out in America right now." She said frowning a bit. "But yes i suppose it is." She nodded. "I'm sorry about your mom." She smiled as he mentioned that she was only a few months younger then him. "That's awesome!" She said grinning. "That means you are fair game.

Axeele had another problem, she never thought about things before she said them, which meant she got in a lot of trouble. Seh looked at her lap and slapped her fore head. "I mean, cool."

Ashton Smiled when she blushed. once Axelle said that her mother was a pro dancer he smiled and put his guitar behind him and stood up while she was saying that he was fair game he couldn't help but laugh "a pro dancer ey, like this" he said as he sarted to Disco dance and laughed "a fair game am i" he said as he walked behind he and grabbed her from behind picking her up and putting her over his shoulder and spinning around in circles.

She smiled and looked up at him, laughing a lot. He looked so geeky as he did his disco dance. He then went behind her and swung her over his shoulder. He spun her around and she squealed a bit, "stop, put me down!" She laughed and giggled, getting dizzy. Her hair moved around her, and so did the world. She couldn't recall ever having this much fun.

Ashton laughed as she told him to stop and put her down. he laughed again "ok then" he said as he flipped her back over his shoulder and but still holding onto her legs, as she flew towards the ground he grabbed her hand so that she didn't hit the ground and just was above it. "are you sure you want down" he said as he swung her back up and over his shoulder before putting her down gently.

She laughed as he swung her down, and caught her hand before letting her hit the ground. She let out a squeal, but finally he put her down. She kind of wished he hadn't, she was having fun. "You are... different." She said, her smile stretching across her face. "You know, i think you are the first person here, to make me laugh." She said, looking at him.

Ashton Smiled, "Different in a good way?" he said "No laughing, why thats unheard of" he said as he grabbed her hand and spun her around wrapping his arms around her he tickeled her stomach and laughed himself "i like making people laugh" he said as he tickeled her some more.

"Definitely in a good way!" She said, squealing as he wrapped her in his arms and tickled her, in the spot she was most ticklish. "I...I can't breathe," She said still laughing.

((Sporry for shortness, my brain blew a fuse today! XP ))

Ashton smiled and stopped tickling her. "i guess i have found your weakness" he said as he wrapped his arms around her "you smell nice" he said before realising what his said "wow i don't usually say what i think outloud" he said as he sat down and leaned against the tree , he picked up his electric guitar and put it on his lap, and picked up his acoustic and held it out for Axelle.

She smiled as he wrapped her arms around her. As cliche as it sounded to her; she felt butterflies. She gigged when he said she smelled nice and said, "Thank you, you don't smell half bad yourself." He sat down against a tree and picked up his electric, offering her the acoustic. She smiled, sat down, and took it. "What song did you have in mind? She asked.

Ashton Smiled as he let go of his guitar and tapped his electric for a moment "no idea really i just flow with what ever" he said as he strummed his guitar and looked at Axelle. "ever heard of the song about a guy who meets this amazing girl and knew what he wanted to do next" he asked her curiously as he strummed the guitar.

Confused, she shook her head no. She strummed the guitar a few times, playing the first few notes of 'On The Bright side'. "Sorry, i don't like to listen to sappy love songs.

he smiled when she said that she didn't listen to sappy love songs, he put his guitar beside him and smiled "Well allow me to tell you how this one goes" he said as he leaned forward and kissed her softly putting his hand on the back of her neck and ued his other to brush her hair out of her face.
Ashton pulled back slowly and smiled "more then a sappy love song" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back