Massive Plots For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
BIG EDIT

So, My characters have been off for a while, and as posted in the absence list, I’ve gotten rid of the majority of them. However, I am keeping a few of them, and these characters are Sanctuari Ellison and Angela Marion. Plus, I am going to be adding a new addition to the group, Her Name is (or will be) Kairi Lynn Kelly, Sarah’s Daughter. But, before I go any further, I’m going to need some help with development.

Sanctuari has a dark secret, and as far as she knows has just come out of a comma and surgery. She was told that she was put in for an ovarian cyst, and something went wrong with the anesthesia. She only remembers her family, and her luffer’s eyes (hehe, Link). But, in truth here's what happened.
Sanctuari was not in fact in a normal hospital for a cyst, but was in a mental hospital, because she found out that she had set a house fire when she was little that had killed her parents, and that had harmed her real sister Alyce (they were adopted together but she doesn't remember). She had a psychotic break down, and he parents told her that all the time she was in rehab, she was in a coma. She still has nightmares, and i'm hoping that at one point or another, she'll have a person help her do research on her past, just so that she can figure more out about herself, adn this time, hopefully she wont go crazy.
She needs people who knew her, or someone who might be able to help her, to understand who she was. She of course hasn’t changed much, though she is a bit more… Loony then before =D She is still a kind sweet and gentle puff, even if she is a bit more air-headish now! So I need her to make some friends, and maybe have a few people who will use her for her good nature (I never said I was all nice).

EDIT: Sanctuari can't remember anyone from her past, and is recently being taken advantage of by a guy she had flirted with before. So if anyone is into convincing someone they aren't, it might eventually drive her to insanity. So, need a henchmen, look at Sanctuari

Now the bigger plot is on Angela Marion. He aunt passed away while giving birth to Angela’s new cousin. Angela had to be away from school for a while to deal with the grief, and take care of the baby. She is now going through the foster care program, and has no one to look after her. She and the Baby need a home, and right now, Angela needs some friends. When I had to leave, Angela was going through a mean streak, so I want everyone, even her friends to think of her as the mean Angela; but if one or two people can break through and see how nice she is now, maybe she wont keep up the same appearance.

Most of all though, I need an adoptive family to take in Angela and little Kairi. They need someone really important now. And though the exact process wont go through, I’m going to ‘screen’ people who want her to be adopted.

Thanks again for reading, please post ASAP!

XxColexX

HIIIIII!!! (Is summer :p )

Damien could adopt them? He's 22 and has travelled the world before settling down with the intention of starting a family. H has a soft spot for children and cannot bear to see any in pain of any sort. He's just found a nice flat to live in, three bedroom, and is still looking for a job but is living off of h mighty inheritance he got off of his parents death. He has spent mos of his life in an orphanage so he would definitely sympathies with them :) I will check with his room mate that she'll b able to deal with them but I think it should be okay. : )

Summer! It's great to see you taking interest. That would be really great, can we discuss this more in PM once you've got the okay from your roommate (provided you get the okay).

Just one question. What about Skyle. She was living with Angela and Sarah and she certainly wouldn't just leave you to deal. She would insist on going where ever you went so could she go to maybe. I'd hate to split up the only three living family members????

PM Summer, talk to her about it. She'll have a good answer, and she loves you, so...! =D

She could come and live with Damien aswell if you want. He actually loves kids so his idea is the more the merrier. As long as they can fit in one room it's fine :) For now anyway.

Okay, i'll let her know tonight!

Well, Damien works with the Exam department of the ministry and his best friend has agreed to halp him with the baby but I think it would be cool if Skyle and Laura bonded. Laura is his final so it would be cool if the kids already trusted her.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back