Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Yellow, open after Kace Corelli

It was annoying, how many older students Emma had on her list. She knew Kace was in Gryffindor, but didn't really know much else about him. She had helped Lysander find a few people, but now it was time to find someone for her list again. Frustrated, Emma started to just ask every boy she passed in the corridor if they were Kace, tapping everyone on the shoulder. "Kace? Kace? Are you Kace?" She asked, walking along the corridor, asking every boy in sight.

&&ooc permission granted&&

Baron was with Kace as the twins decided to confuse people when they deliver roses to them. Not like Baron would receive lots compared to his brother. However, the fun started when a girl tapped his shoulder, asking for his brother. Turning to face the younger Gryffindor, he quickly glanced at Kace. "I'm Kace.", he replied with a sly grin. Technically, he was Kace. Just it was his middle name.

Emma smiled at the boy, glad she had found Kace so quickly. "Oh, hi!" She said, taking the rose out for him. "Here you go!"

Happy Valentine's!

- Elliot

Baron laughed as he accepted the rose and note Opening it, he made a face. "Are you sure this is for me?", he looked at the girl.

Emma blinked in surprised at the boy's response. "You're Kace, this rose is for Kace. Sooo... yes." She told him with a firm nod. "It's for you."

Baron smirked before pointing to Kace. "Sorry, but he is Kace although my second name is Kace." He passed the note and rose to his twin. He wanted to play it longer but she was just a young girl and he did not want to risk getting his twin in trouble for agreeing to this. "Don't you know him? You and Kace have the same house.", he pointed out.

Emma frowned as the boy pointed to another, identical boy. Oh, they were twins? Emma frowned at the boy, then crossed har arms. "So you lied." She told him. "You're not Kace, second names don't count!" She frowned. "If you think you're funny for tricking me, you're not. You're using your twin powers for evil." She told him, pointing at them both. "And no I don't know Kace, why should I?! He doesn't know me either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back