Mark needs happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
So this is Mark. He is a Durmstrang transferee and he doesn't have many friends. He has a girl friend but she attends a different school and Mark hasn't seen or heard from her in a long time so he thinks that she has left him. There ha been a lot of drama in Marks life recently and because of this it has made him depressed. He needs friends to cheer him up although this may be a but of a challenge because he is depressed when he is on hi own but when he is around other people he acts happy and boyish.

Im looking for someone he can get under his kin and help him get through this time in is life and talk to him. He just needs people to b around when life gets him down so that he doesnt have as much time on his own to think about ow his life has turned out

Okay Mark ... You get Connor Clifton as your friend. He is a strong boy and big hearted boy. He has some trouble with his parents and now he live alone in apartment. He is 14 or 15 years old. I don't remember exactly. Connor is studying in muggle school and learn magic from her sister.

Love your avatar. xD

Anyway, I know she's only a fourth year but Vanessa Parker is a really happy and friendly person. She is quite good at comforting people when they're upset. But yeah, if she's too young then that's fine.

I have a fourth year,too. :)

anyways .. Stephanie Cramwell can be your friend if you don't mind having her as a friend. She's very comforting and well,bookish. But you can rely on her anytime you want. She can b everything you want her to be if she is your friend. She could be cheerful if appropriate and/or serious if you were not in the mood ..

that's all :)

Mark and Connor:
They sound good. Mark needs someone who is big hearted. They sound like they could become good friends.

Mark and Vanessa:
Dont worry she isnt too young :p She sounds like someone who could possibly lift his spirits up after a while. I think that sh could be come a valuable friend to Mark. Someone he likes o talk to when he is feeling down

Mark and Stephanie:
Stephanie sounds good for Mark. As his little brother is a book worm he would really min too much about that. He would b a good friend o her after awhile and maybe even a close friend

Mark and Hilde can always interact again. She can be nice or be the annoying snake that he can't stand. :D

Laura feel free to start something up when you have time and drop me a PM as Lily or Hilde. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back