Maria's Y40 + Future Plots?

Hey!

Crystal x Nolan x Charlie: Crystal had met Charlie before shortly and since she is going along with Louis I can see her be part of an prank where she actually don't want to be perhaps or land in. Also Nolan same thingy but than she is good friends with Eugene so I'm sure they will run into eachother.

Hey!

Crystal x Nolan x Charlie: Crystal had met Charlie before shortly and since she is going along with Louis I can see her be part of an prank where she actually don't want to be perhaps or land in. Also Nolan same thingy but than she is good friends with Eugene so I'm sure they will run into eachother.
Hiya Jamie!

Oh! This is all good to me! Did you have any particular ideas in mind? I'm defs up for something for both pairs! Maybe we could do one pair in one semester and do the other pair in the second semester?

@Amber Chou Wilson for gwen and nolan! let me know if you want me to change anything! I'll send you a link to louis and xiuying's thread soon! :D

Last edited:
Hiya Jamie!

Oh! This is all good to me! Did you have any particular ideas in mind? I'm defs up for something for both pairs! Maybe we could do one pair in one semester and do the other pair in the second semester?

No particular idea's. I'm good with not doing all directly. Which one would you like first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back