Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand, 12 1/2 inches, Essence of Griffin Feather
Full Name: Maria Rebecca Madison
- Birth Date: 11 November
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Maria has long brown hair down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are wide and brown, and her face is always smiling. She is tall and skinny, without much of a shape. Her posture is generally shy, and she doesn't open up easily.
- Parents:
Daniel Michael Madison - Daniel is tall and brown haired. He works as a waiter in a wizarding restaurant in Dunedin, New Zealand. Daniel has one half-blood parent and one muggle parent.
Sarah Amanda Madison - Sarah is short and blonde. She is a chef at a wizarding restaurant in Dunedin, New Zealand. Sarah's parents are both half-bloods.
- Siblings, if any:
Ricky Anthony Madison - Ricky has blonde hair, and is short like his mother. He is ten years old, and attends the same primary school as Maria.
Vanessa Carol Madison - Deceased. Vanessa was short with brown hair, and died of cancer when she was six, Maria was five, and Ricky was four. They all remember her fondly, and miss her immensely.
- Pets, if any: A goldfish called Carrie.
- Area of Residence: Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Blood status: Mixed

- What would their Patronus be? A horse
- What would their Boggart be? Blood. She faints at the sight of it.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A dolphin.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her older sister still alive.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Playing at the park with her brother and sister, the day before Vanessa went into hospital and began chemotherapy. Everyone was laughing and smiling together as a family, and nothing has felt quite the same since, though they try to go on.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

November 18th

It is getting warm again! Today was our monthly family visit to Vanessa's grave. I still miss her. We looked at the old photo albums when we got home, and she's so beautiful and happy. After visiting the grave, we all went out for ice cream, and Ricky dropped his on my head mucking about standing on the chair, and then I yelled at him, and then mum yelled at both of us, and we went home. Mum is so stupid. She's so pretty and I'm all stick shaped. Why can't I look more like her and less like dad. Argh.
I'm sorry. I'm just in a bad mood. After we got home I went to Becky's house and played with her bunny. I wish mum and dad would let me have a bunny, but when I go to Hogwarts I won't be able to take it with me. I'm going to have to leave Carrie behind. I'll miss her, but mum says there's a lake, just like the Hogwarts she went to, and that might have fish in it. Tomorrow mum's going to take me with her to work, and I'm going to watch the chefs cooking with magic. I love it when we go to the restaraunt, it's so exciting seeing all the magic around. I can't wait to go to school and learn how to do that myself!

Hi Maria,

Just have a few questions for you...

1. Do your parents work at the same restuarant?
2. Have they ever considered opening a restuarant together?
3. Was your sisters death very hard on all of you? Or were you and your brother too young to really understand it?
4. Do you remember much about her now?
5. Why do you think your patronus would be a dolphin?
6. Will you get a magical pet for Hogwarts?
7. If you had a choice what house would you be sorted into?
8. Do you have any hobbies or interests?
9. What type of music do you like?
10. Is Becky your bestfriend? Will you miss her when you attend magic school?

Thanks for the questions ^_^

1. Do your parents work at the same restuarant?
Yes they do! Mum's worked there for years, but dad only started there recently when he quit his job at a muggle restaraunt because he was annoyed at having to carry everything by hand.

2. Have they ever considered opening a restuarant together?
They have, but we don't really have the money right now. Mum's saving though, and if it ever becomes an option, they might think about it more seriously.

3. Was your sisters death very hard on all of you? Or were you and your brother too young to really understand it?
It was very hard on us. We didn't understand at first, because all anyone would tell us was that she had gone away and wouldn't come back. We thought she left because she hated us, and that made us sad, because before she died we were all best friends, and she was always so kind and lovely to us. Eventually our dad saw how upset we were and told us the truth, which was horrible, but kind of made it better. Mum was angry at him. She said we were too young to understand and he shouldn't be telling us that kind of thing, but dad said it was better that we knew the truth than believing a lie.

4. Do you remember much about her now?
I remember that she was always smiling and kind, until the day she died. Her hair was so much prettier than mine, it flowed all around her, and she was beautiful, like mum. I look more like dad, but Ricky takes after mum too. Vanessa was always so lovely to us, and we had so much fun playing together. Even Ricky didn't complain much when we wanted to play princesses because Vanessa was so nice to him about it and let him be a brave knight who would hack and slash at dragons while the princesses had their ball. She was lovely and I miss her very much.

5. Why do you think your patronus animagus would be a dolphin?
Because I love to swim, and dolphins are my favourite water creature. They're so beautiful and playful, they can even laugh. I used to wish I was a dolphin whenever Ricky was being mean to me, so I could swim away from him when he threw things at me, and laugh when he called me names.

6. Will you get a magical pet for Hogwarts?
Mum says she's going to get me an owl so I can write to them all the time. I wonder if there are magical fish... I'd love one of them.

7. If you had a choice what house would you be sorted into?
I don't know. My mum was a Gryffindor, and my dad was a Hufflepuff, so either of them I suppose. I don't really think I work hard enough to be a Hufflepuff though. I'm sort of lazy. So maybe Gryffindor? I don't mind, as long as they don't put pressure on me to do anything special because of it.

8. Do you have any hobbies or interests?
I love to swim, I go to the pool every week! I also like to sew, mum gave me a sewing machine for christmas last year, and I made lots of barbie outfits (But I've totally grown out of barbie now.) so I might try making some actual clothes someday soon. That'd be pretty cool. I also play the violin, but I only started last year, so I'm not very good yet. Becky's been playing violin since she was seven.

9. What type of music do you like?
I loooooooove the Jonas Brothers! They're the best best best best best band ever! I also like Miley Cyrus and other pop music, and some country, because my dad's really into country, and he plays it alll the time.

10. Is Becky your bestfriend? Will you miss her when you attend magic school?
Yes, Becky's one of my two best friends, the other is Becca. They're the Rebeccas, and I'm an honorary Rebecca because it's my middle name. Even though my first name's Maria they call me Bec, so I can fit in. I'm gonna miss them so much when I go... though I suppose they'll go on being the Rebeccas without me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back