Manager for a 'Ares Moon'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Alright so the up and coming band is close to picking a name but we need someone to find us work as a band. I think it would be fun if they where our age so we can see how they grow into fame and glory as well as growing up into full Wizarding adults. If the person that wants to the band manager is a little older or even a lot older than we can see how that works out too for the band. So if anyone is interested then post or PM me :D

I have Kari Whitlock (Or will soon anyway). He is 18 years old, very into musical stuff and is good at persuasion. He likes to live loudly and do whatever he feels like but if he gets involved with something he will stick it out and put his all into it. He's easy to like and trust. He can play acoustic guitar but isn't interested in being in a band, he also skateboards but not to be cool.

Good because there's going to be some massive drama going on within A.M while they start getting big and none of it has to do with band life. I think that Kari would fit right in if he can handle Willow's violence every once in a while :p

Hey I have an idea how these two can meet, maybe he can join our thread? Jon about to introduce someone Willow to somebody and may even make her sing on stage. If your up for being in the crowds, than maybe they can meet at the club?

Here he is :)
He doesn't really like violence so just ignores it. As long as she doesn't hit him he'd be fine, I don't know what he would do if she did, he doesn't fight at all though so we don't have to worry about him fighting back.
Meeting at the club sounds good. Kari likes to go out and meet people with talent so he'd probably be there often enough once he found it.

It would be more like Willow smacking him in the back or punching him on the shoulder. Willow's 'friendly' like that. The only one that she won't do that to all the time is Jon. The boys in the band are most the ones that feel Willow's wrath every once in a while. :p

Cool will give you the heads up to join :D or you can join in the crowds or something already LOL
I can see Jon, Jake, Seth, Keri, Embry, and Quil hanging out xD even Jared! Just a thought

Okay, will see you there :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back