Man not the right way to greet

Chris smiled "Are you sure?" he said geting closer to her.

Max smiled, "duh we can't stay out here all night" she said, giving him a kiss and grabbing his shirt.

Chris smiled and said."I don't know sleeping under the stars sound fun we could go grab a blanket or something. If you want though we'll go home and stay."He pouted trying to convince her to stay outside. He kissed on the lips.

Max frowned, "fine lets go home grab a tent and a blanket and sleep under the stars but the tent for a certain purpose so shut up" she said, following him and kissing him.

Chris smiled"Fine but i'm not sleeping in it."he said chucling. As he walked in the house he hear Max scream at the sight of her mom and Chris's dad doing it on the couch.

Max shook her head, "ugh that is it" she said, going to the bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes her bathing suit and a blanket and walked out with out looking back.

Chris grabed his bag by the couch and ran out of the house following Max "Are you okay Max?"he asked

Chris smiled then kissed her even harder. "Well are we gonna sleep?" He asked smiling he asked "Or do you want to do something else.''

Max kissed him and laid the blanket, "yeah lets" she said, kissing him even harder.

One hour later

Chris whoke up it was light out side "Hey Max." he said but she was still asleep he got up and kissed her on the lips and woke her up "Morning babe we should head back."he said.

Max rolled over, "no a few more minutes please babe" seh said, pulling him and laying on his chest.

Chris kissed her again and said "We can't soon people will be here to swim and your still undressed."he layed up lifting her with the blanket wraped around her"Fine if you don't get up I'll carry you."he said carrying her back to the house he placed her on the bed and started to cook breakfast.

Max woke up and smiled slipping on a tanktop and boxers from Chris's drawer she went out to the kitchen and kissed his neck as she wrapped her arms around his waist, "morning babe" she said, laying her head on his shoulder.

Chris look at Max noticing his boxers "Flowers?"he said. He turned around and kissed her on the lips wraping his arms around her.

max giggled, "don't you like them they look good on me don't they" she said, kissing him and turning the stove off.

Chris smiled and said "Anything looks good on you but nothing looks better."He kissed her.

Chris turned around putting the food on plates."Are you hungry?"he asked not caring to cook any thing for their parents.

max smiled, "maybe" she said, "depends on what kind of hungry" she giggled as she walked beside him to the couch but instead of sitting on the couch she sat as far away from it as ever.

Chris smiled "I forgot about the couch incedent and I almost sat on it eww." He said lauging.

Max shook her head, "want to go to our room and eat?" she asked, giving him a smile.

Chris shook his head "Maybe we should sit in the floor."he said he didn't like eating in bedrooms for some reason.

Max frowned, "babe, i wanted to do something" she said, giving him a puppy dog face.

Chris sat on the floor and ate some food then said. "Maybe later you need to eat you can't starve yourself and died before or after our wedding." He said chucling a little at his joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back