OOC First Name
tigs
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Whippy Birch Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Tizi had not put a lot of effort into his clothes. He'd borrowed (without asking) one of his roommates hoodies, taken a pair of glasses (without asking) off the night stand of another roommate and then combed his hair with someone's brush (again without asking) all so he could say he was Harry Potter, but with a hoodie. Still, for an eleven year old who's mother usually did all of this for him, it was a pretty solid effort, not that he thought much about it. Tizi ignored almost everything in the hall and went straight for the food, not really caring about the rest of it. He hadn't eaten much today at all to save space for Halloween food so he was excited to get his hands on it.​
OOCOut of Character:
if you have a first year Hufflepuff boy, feel free to claim either the hoodie, the glasses or the hairbrush he used as yours, I'd love to see how that would play out

Casper was trying very hard not to panic. Someone had taken his hoodie. He didn't care about the hoodie so much as he did the drawing that had been shoved into the pocket. He hurried into the feast, eyes wide and breathing hard as he tried not to panic. His eyes swept through the crowd. There! He knew that hoodie, it had the same stain on the elbow. He hurried over. "Wait," He squeaked, grabbing the guys arm to see it was one of his roommates. He couldn't remember the boys full name, "Tizi- Tiz, please, I don't care about the hoodie, but I- the pocket, please," He managed to get out, panic barely hidden in his eyes.

Tizi didn't really like people touching him... or really telling him what to do, to be honest. So when he was suddenly stopped by someone grabbing his arm (he got enough of that from the twins) he immediately wrenched his arm free, not really caring that he was the one clearly in the wrong here. "Don't do that, I don't want you touching me." Tizi told him straight, wanting to make it very clear he didn't appreciate people touching him. "And my name is Tiziano." He added. This boy wasn't his friend, so he didn't get to just give him a nick name. How rude. He pushed his hands into the pockets of the hoodie though to see if he could find out what this boy was going on about and pulled out some paper, shoving it at the boy before turning away. He was done with this conversation.​

Corey wasn’t really all that excited about Halloween. If anything, he was really only here for the food. Well, there was amazing food all the time in school of course, but the holiday feasts were always more spectacular. And that included the Halloween feast! The Hufflepuff didn’t bother dressing up though, he didn’t really see the point in it if he was here solely for the food. He knew his cousins would be here though, he had arrived nearly the same time as Jai who had been grumbling about watching over twin devils and Tizi. Speaking of Tizi, Corey had spotted the boy right by the food tables and immediately headed straight for the younger boy, growing worried when he shoved another first year Hufflepuff. Corey frowned at this knowing his cousin wasn’t usually one to shove people. “Everything alright here Tizi?” he asked as he reached the pair of younger boys.

Casper clutched at the paper nervously, swallowing past the lump in his throat and hurrying after the boy. "T-t-tiziano," he stuttered out, heart still pounding. "I'm s-s-sorry," he stuttered, yelping as he saw another boy approach. "I-I-it was my fault," he squeaked, "he n-n-needed my hoodie but in it-the pocket, i- g-grabbed his arm to get it- panicked- sorry," he squeaked, ears burning and tears filling his eyes as he backpedaled.

Tizi frowned at his dorm mate. He couldn't remember his name, but he didn't really care either. The boy was apologising now, but it didn't change the fact that he'd touched Tizi without his permission, rude! Tizi looked over as he saw Corey approach and he immediately moved to be closer to his cousin, not wanting to be anywhere near this blonde brute. "He touched me and I don't like it, Corey," he complained to his cousin, letting him know exactly what had happened. Now the boy was crying and Tizi wrapped his arms around Corey's arm and snuggled in beside his cousin, using the older Hufflepuff's older age as both a weapon and protection, not that he needed it, he just didn't like this dorm mate of his.​

Jai walked around the Great Hall looking for any of his siblings. He had been asked by the twins to accompany them and well, he had practically been forced to say yes. And now, he can't even find neither Artemisa nor Felicita. It was quite disconcerting. He had already walked about the Great Hall twice and hadn't seen a hint of his sisters. He did, however, manage to find his younger brother and his cousin. The Slytherin frowned at the scene that he happened upon though. Tizi was nearly using Corey as a shield and there was another boy that was practically crying. Hearing what the boy was talking about and looking at Tizi, Jai silently groaned. It was a familiar setting. He knew his brother had a habit of borrowing things. It was basically a source of headache for their parents, and it wouldn't be too far-fetched for his brother to be grabbing the stuff of his roommates. "Tizi," he sighed, "did you borrow people's stuff again when they weren't there?" he asked, rather exasperated. He wasn't mad really, it had been something that was already normal in their household but still took care to address to remind his brother that borrowing involved actually asking for permission.

Corey wasn't quite sure how to deal with how this situation was going down. The unknown boy was crying and it was definitely not his intention! And then there was Tizi who was now snuggling against his arm and he didn't exactly know how to proceed with that either. He was used to his siblings, but Tizi was a little different and it was Jai or the twins that knew how to deal with this kind of situation better. Apparently he wasn't all that keen to physical contact but was fine with initiating it first, it gets kinda confusing for Corey who was physically affectionate to a degree. He could only sigh in relief though when Jai arrived and addressed Tizi so Corey figured it would be up to him to deal with the other boy. "Hey, hey. Don't cry, it'll be alright," he said as he held one arm out though stayed in place. Tizi was still holding on to his other arm after all. "It's not your fault you didn't know that he doesn't like being touched," he said in what he hoped was comforting to the other boy. Apparently, Tizi might have took the boy's hoodie without permission after all. "It isn't your fault either that Tizi had your hoodie, and so had to get your stuff from him."

Casper was trying very hard not to panic, but he couldn't seem to get his heartbeat to slow down or his breathing to even out again. He couldn't answer the older boy. This wasn't about Tiziano or the hoodie, if anyone had found the paper in the pocket, found the art he was still hiding from his parents, his mother would be very displeased with him. He hated when his parents were displeased. Not that they had ever done anything bad to him when they were, but he wanted to be good for them since they had adopted him and taken him from the home. They had chose him, he had to be a good son.

Tizi turned to see his brother had arrived and he felt instantly better. Letting go of Corey’s arm, Tizi dashed over to Jai, but frowned at his brothers words. “He said he didn’t care about the hoodie!” He proclaimed, letting all who heard know that he had a right to the jacket since his own had relinquished claim upon it. It wasn’t his fault the blonde boy had left it on the bed like that, Tizi had just needed one final thing. Which he’s conveniently found in Corey’s room. “He shouldn’t have left it about.” He told them matter of factly. Tizi turned to Corey as his cousin tried to lay blame on him. “Uh, yah, coz he couldn’t put his stuff away, but he said I could have this so it’s fine.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back