Malfoy Manor

Lucius' expression turned to stone. "She is no longer here," he replied coldly, hastening to change the subject. "You could say that we are on the move again, Drago," he took a sip of wine that Felox had poured for him, as the little elf gave Drago a bottle of firewhisky, "There are three girls that we are concerned about. Girls, although only one of them is included in a prophecy that is very important to our cause. We're trying to find out which one it is, and by Holiday Break they will all be back here." He lowered his voice. "They are Estrella Drage, Tristan's daughter, my granddaughter Elizabeth Malfoy, and Sammael's daughter Sophia Stark."

Drago tipped back the large bottle and guzzled, his furry adams apple bobbing. When he was finished with his drink, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He decided not to mention Lucius's wife again, so moved directly to the next topic. "By Holiday Break do you mean Hogwarts? Will you be going to the school then?" His yellowish eyes widened with excitement.

"There are certain people that will be going to Hogwarts. And I'm talking about the New Zealand Hogwarts, mind you." He smiled wickedly. "There will also be a meeting at the Borely Mansion; you can choose to attend if you please. I'm not going to bother." He looked up at Drago interestedly. "So, how exactly did you escape from Azkaban?"

Drago smiled and snorted, "There's no need to go to that little shack. If you aren't going to be in attendance then I believe it would be a waste of my time, too."

He leaned back in his seat and took another long swig from the bottle of firewhiskey. "I had a little help of course; in my escaping, I mean. I won't disclose any names right now, but let's just say that we have a mutual friend at the Ministry who....made some errors in paper work. There's a foolish Muggle who had their small little mind altered with a very powerful Memory Modifying Charm. They are the new and improved Drago Maximus now serving out my life sentence." He smiled wider, his teeth gleaming in the light.

"Do you know, by any chance, know Lucien Embers? I had heard that he was showing an interest in being a Professor."

"I've heard of him, only in passing," Lucius replied, "But to my knowledge, he already is a Professor. How do you happen to know him?" He smiled smugly, and then drawled, "Don't tell me that he was one of the people you bit."

Drago snarled, "Yes, I bit the little snot. Though I left him for dead after I did in his entire family." He took another drink of the firewhiskey. "Might I join you when you pay your visit to the castle? I would like to finish the job I started so many years ago."

"If I pay a visit to the castle," Lucius replied in a drawl, "There's no reason for me to go there right now." He grinned maliciously, looking at the werewolf. "But yes; besides those girls and the rest of us Death Eaters, kill all you want."

Drago smiled and tipped back the rest of the large bottle of firewhiskey. He slammed it down on the hardwood table next to him and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "So you aren't going to the party at Hogwarts?"

"No, I am not," Lucius replied, draining his wine with a delicate, refined sip.

((party at Hogwarts? do you mean the Yule Ball?))

Drago laughed loudly. "Ah, Lucius, always the proper one, aren't you?"

(((The party as in "We're going to break in and attack"...that party, lol!!)))

((oh okay I was getting worried there for a sec... I was like, what? I'm supposed to invade the Yule Ball? but it's all cool now. :cool: ))

"As a matter of fact, I am," Lucius drawled. "So do you have any plans for celebrating your escape from Azkaban?" He sat back, smirking knowingly. "Or did you already kill someone?" He laughed dryly.

Drago's smile faded and he leaned back in the seat. He wasn't sure if he should mention the two young women he had killed on the way to the mansion. Drago knew that Lucius didn't understand his bloodlust and knew that was a certain repulsion in Lucuis's face. "I grabbed a quick snack, but nothing serious." He said in an off-handed way.

"Though I think that a true celebration will be held in the castle, and then after." He bellowed laughter.

((lol I laughed so hard when I saw that! =)) ))

"Ah, I see," Lucius replied, not wishing to push the matter further. "What else have you heard in Azkaban besides the usual death eater rumors? Anything good?"

((you can see I'm running out of conversations.))

Drago's eyes were beginning to show his tiredness and drunkenness and were bloodshot as he swung them in Lucuis' direction. "Nothing of much interest. Nothing other than the things I've heard about the re-joining of the Death Eaters."

Noticing that Drago was getting tired, he offered, "Would you like a room? Felox can show you to one if you please. Just don't eat him, please; he's the best house elf I've ever had." Felox grinned proudly, but was wary of the werewolf.

Drago nodded appreciatively. He still salivated a little when the tiny House Elf walked in, but he had always lived by the code "Don't piss of the people who feed you", so he complied with Lucius's request. Standing sluggishly and wobbling a bit, Drago half saluted, half waved at Lucius as he followed the tiny figure.

Tristan awoke somewhat refreshed, trudging through the cold, gigantic manor, his muscles still aching. Hungry, he made his way to the dining room, where Lucius was sitting, eating a hearty breakfast. "I got the letter back," he announced. "Everything is going according to plan."

"I see," Lucius drawled boredly, dipping his toast in egg yolk. "Tell Felox what to make for breakfast and he will make it for you." He looked up at Tristan interestedly. "So, you have Alicia Barker duped into thinking that you're really going to come? She's very smart, that woman. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your plan fell through," he added in a snobby tone. He wondered where Drago was. He didn't show it, but he actually enjoyed having company all of the time, since Narcissa had left.

"It's not going to fall through," Tristan growled. "We'll be just fine." After instructing Felox to make him some toast with ham and eggs, he took a seat, suddenly remembering the dinner scene from the summer, which seemed ages ago, and how his daughter had exploded all of the pudding bowls. He knew exactly what had happened, and so did a select few others, but he wasn't about to divulge it to anyone else.

"It's good to have confidence, I guess," Lucius sneered. Stirring his tea, he was eager to change the subject and see just how mad he could get Tristan. He needed some form of amusement. "So," he drawled, "How has dear Valcan been doing?" He knew that Tristan had a deep hatred of his father, and was trying to egg him on. "For being the unofficial ruler of Scandinavia, he seems pretty quiet lately. I haven't talked to him in ages." He leaned forward, smiling snidely. "And as far as I've heard, hasn't blown anything up for a long time." He sat back and watched Tristan's face flush a dangerous shade of red.

Tristan glared at Lucius. "You know the kind of terms I'm on with that man," he snapped, "If you want to know anything about my father, ask Lief. At least he gets along with him." His expression contorted in irritation at Lucius' last comment, and he added, "That's probably a good thing. That's only the half of it, however. He could have covered it up, too." And knowing Valcan Drage, he wouldn't put it past him.

Sammael walked swiftly into the dining room. "Did I hear something about Valcan?" he asked with an evil smirk. He approached the table and sat down across from Tristan, the smirk still evident as he stared at the man.

"Yeah, we're talking about the bastard right now," Tristan snarled. "Although as his obvious favorite in training," he glared at his third cousin, "I'm sure you adore him."

((They're actually second cousins. Estrella and Sophia are third cousins.))

Sammael leaned back, stretching out his arms and putting them behind his head. "Tristan, you are indeed correct. But do not be angry with me. It is not my fault you could not keep up." His smirk became quite smug, knowing he was irritating Tristan. With all of his problems with Morgase and the recent meeting, it felt good to anger someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back