Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
It was only his second day back at school and he was already late for the lessons, he forgot where his class was and he got to the wrong floor and now he was running through the school, and while jumping around the students to get past them. Tim accidentally knocked off the portrait off the wall and when he heard something fall, he immediately froze. He was sure that he heard someone shouting at him and he was scared to turn around to see if he really dropped the painting. He crossed his fingers and hoped that it was just some professor shouting at someone or that the person in the painting was visiting someone. And after a big sight, he started to turn around. "Please, say that it's not a painting. Please, say that's it's not a painting," Tim repeated it all the time and when he opened his eyes, the portrait was really on the floor and it seemed to be shouting. And the painting right next to him seemed to not be so happy about that too. Tim leaned down to pick the portrait up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, it was unintentional!" he started to apologize to the person in the portrait and when he started to stand up, he hit the frame of another painting with his head and he let the portrait out of his hands again to start rubbing his head. Luckily, the second portrait stayed on the wall. "Oh shoot, not again!" he cried out when he understood that he dropped the painting again.

Landon loved being at Hogwarts. Everyone there was very friendly and approachable and he always enjoyed his time with his students and colleagues. The man was on his way up to his lounge to water his plants when he heard some commotion on the second floor. He turned around, watching as one of his Gryffindor students was struggling with the paintings on the wall. He had knocked one of them off, causing the people in the paintings to be upset. As he stood back up however, he hit his head on another one, causing him to drop the first one. Frowning, Landon hurried over there. He didn't like to see him in such distress. "Mr Black, are you okay?" Landon asked, worried about how he bumped his head. "Don't worry, I've got it." He bent down to carefully pick up the painting that fell and put it back in place.

Tim heard a person approaching, he just shut his eyes tightly closed and prayed that it wasn't the professor. He turned around and at first opened only one eye, so in case it was someone who would get really mad at him, he could close them again, however, it was only Professor Carter. "Thanks, Professor," he let out a relieved sigh and then gave a fast nod. "I'm fine, just hit my head a bit, maybe there will be a little knot and it hurts," he made a grimace as he rubbed the place on his head that he hit. "I am in trouble, aren't I?" he was late for his class, he was running through the school and he even knocked down a painting that made the person in the painting mad.

Landon frowned as the Gryffindor said that he was fine. He certainly didn't seem like it, especially since he said that his head hurt. The paintings were quite large, and Landon didn't really blame him for being in pain. At his question, Landon quickly shook his head. "Nonsense! You're not in trouble at all. These things happen." Landon reassured him with a smile. He supposed that the boy was in a rush to get somewhere, however the man wanted to make sure that he was okay first. "Would you like me to walk you to the hospital wing? You can never be too sure about these things! It's best to make sure that you're all good first." Landon hoped he would take him up on his offer, and would be happy to apologise to whoever he needed to for the boy's potential tardiness.

Tim let out a huge relieved sight, happy that he wasn't going to get into the detention so early in the year, he knew that there was no way that he was going to get through the school without detentions but he didn't want them so early in the year. "Thank you, professor," he just hugged professor Carter without any warnings and then stepped back as he was blushing and looking at the ground. "Oh, yes, I think that going to the hospital wing would be good," he admitted. Well, if not a detention, then he was already going to the hospital wing. "I'm sorry that you are being bothered like that, I promise to be more careful next time," he apologized and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh wait, professor, don't you have a lesson?" Tim finally remembered where he was running to, not to herbology but to a lesson.

Landon chuckled a little awkwardly as the Gryffindor hugged him. He had never really received hugs from students, but thought it was a nice gesture nonetheless. As he said he would like to go to the hospital wing, Landon nodded, agreeing that it was best he get checked out first. "There's no need to apologise. Although I would probably suggest leaving these portraits alone for a little while until they get over it. I'm not sure how long they keep grudges for." Landon said, having barely ever spoken to many of the portraits at Hogwarts. He figured one day he should, but didn't want to be held up by any of them when he was running around the castle on busy days. At the boy's question, Landon shook his head. "There's no need to worry. I don't have a class until next lesson, so I'm more than happy to take you. I will let your professor know where you're going so it won't matter that you're late." he reassured him, turning around to head in the direction of the third floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back