Majorness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Okay, so in the near future Wendy is going to start questioning her sexuality. She just became a teenager so she's at that point in her life where she's questioning everything about herself and trying to change to fit in and stuff. She's going to realize that she may be bisexual and like girls more than boys, BUT I need her to have an actual relationship/fling with boys so that she can have something to compare and be like "Ehh not my thing" or something :lol:

So I was wondering if anyone has any boys to offer up for a short relationship or fling?

And quite possibly any girls for the future? :o She's already got her life partner figured out, her best friend Joceline, but after she's done with boys I need her to question girls and get in a relationship with one or two to confirm her feelings towards girls to herself and finally get with Joceline. :)

So...yeah! If anyone's willing to participate that'd be great! :D

Dakota is gay.
She's known for a couple of years so I can offer her up and she can always be a friendly support should Wendy need one ^_^

Ooooh that's awesome! :D

I want Wendy to be with a boy first because she's never had a boyfriend, and so that she can have experience with one and know she's just not feeling it, but since Dakota already knows she's gay, perhaps the two can be friends first and she can open Wendy's eyes and make her realize she's gay too? :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back