Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
So that was Halloween party here? Alexandra was white old time movie dress and she was qeen from Wonderland. White qeen and she so much loved this dress and nail make up to. Alexandra hoped today make some new friendship and she was voried about today. She walked the dance flour and started dancing her dance and she was realy good to dance and mayby later she would be gp eat and she hoped not lost her crown in her head.

There was such a state of mystery and wonder around All Hallow's Eve. Sutton could not help but love the whole holiday. She knew sometimes people could make fun of witches, wearing big warts and ugly face paint, but overall the holiday was always enjoyable. Sutton had decided to stick to her ever constant theme of literacy characters. The young Ravenclaw had always gone as a book character for as long as she could decide her own costume at age three. This year she was going as a classic story book character, Little Red Riding Hood. She wished she could have found someone to play a Big Bad Wolf, but she had not given herself enough time, or made enough friends for that to happen. Maybe next year Sutton thought hopefully as she entered the Great Hall. And was it Great! The decorations hung from every wall, spider webs were thrown here and there. There was even a full moon glowing the sky above. This was going to be a great Halloween Party. They even had games! Sutton could not wait to go bobbing for apples!

Although there was so much to do, Sutton could not decide what to do first. She glanced around the Great Hall when she noticed a girl in a beautiful white dress dancing happily on the dance floor. It had been awhile since Sutton had enjoyed a good dance, although she was not very good. She had been trained in ballet, but little else. That never stopped this blonde though. She always knew how to have a good time even if she looked like a 'dork'.

Sutton wondered up to the girl, making sure her own red hood stayed on her head. She knew she should have bobby pinned it in place. Sutton began to dance near the girl in her normal silly fashion, not really doing any moves in particular, but moving to the music. "Hey" Sutton said a little loudly to be heard over the music. "I love your costume!" She said kindly motioning to the girl's White Queen costume.

White Queen finished dancing when queen hear somoune talk to her. She looked the girl and looked familiar and mayby she was her house Ravenclaw? But she needed say something and forgot she can't very well speak english. -Hey!- Alexandra spoked with russian acsent and later listened compliment. -Aww, thanky so much! I like your dress. Are you from ravenclaw?- Alexandra wanted know if she remember right.

Sutton continued her dance adding in some ridiculous moves from the olden days such as some disco points and some silly dance called the robot. She was having fun just being herself and not focusing on her reading or coursework. It had been awhile since Sutton 'let her hair' down with kids her own age.

As the White Queen spoke, Sutton immediately noticed an accent. It sounded Russian, maybe. Sutton really wasn't the best with linguistics even if she did spend most her time reading the English language. "Aww thank you" Sutton said kindly flashing the girl a smile when she complimented her dress. Sutton's mother had shipped it to her weeks a go. In all honesty, her outfit probably cost more than her wand, but Sutton rarely thought about the money aspect of anything.

"Yes I'm in Ravenclaw." She said with a smile. "My name is Sutton." She added doing a little curtsy with her dress before spinning around a few times, her hood swishing around in the air as she did so. This normally was not a fashion accessory that Sutton would wear, but she had to admit she liked the flowing nature of the cloak. "I think I've seen you around the common room" Sutton said slightly unsure. There were so many first years in this class and Sutton did find herself with her nose in a book most of the time.

-I remember you and see you Ravenclaw house!- Alexandra answered here and she was glad thaf she was right about her. -Nice to meet you Sutton! My name is Alexandra Morozova!- That was russian name and she was so proud with that and live SantPeterburg where was so many castle around and she loved so much history.-What you wanna do? Mayby we can go and take some apple?- She asked the girl and wanted make some fun and today was her favorit Halloween.

Sutton smiled at the young girl as she introduced herself. Sutton was surprised that Alexandra had seem her around. Sutton did not feel as if she made much of an impact for her house with her nose always in a book, not even a school book. But it was a nice feeling to be recognized. Sutton was happy to know she was not completely off the map and in her own world.

"Nice to meet you Alexandra." Sutton said, assuming she had understood the accent to be Russian. She wondered why this young Ravenclaw was attending school so far away from home. Sutton missed her family terribly, especially her younger sister Zee. She could not even imagine going to school in another continent, this already felt like a million miles away.

As Alexandra asked what Sutton wanted to do, she immediately thought of bobbing for apples or maybe grabbing a snack. The first suggestion proved to do both though! Before she could manage it say anything aloud, Alexandra mentioned going to bob for apples. "It's like you read my mind!" Sutton said as she stopped dancing her silly little dance. The music was impressive here, but there were so many things to enjoy she could not simply dance all night. "I'd love a game of bobbing for apples!" Sutton said excitedly, wondering how she would do. It felt like ages since she had last played, in reality it had only been a year. This was a classic Halloween game, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back