Madeline's Awesome Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeline Grey

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
So I'm posting here because I was hoping that Madeline could have some friends before she went to Hogwarts... Madeline moved to New Zealand with her grandfather not that long ago but I was wondering if there was anyone that wanted to be one of her friends that lived nearby.... Madeline lives close to the country and play Quidditch.... so if anyone wants we could be buddies!

Really would like a best friend type person!

and people that like to get into mischief!

I'm up for anything :)
Ning could be her best guy friend or something.

More about Ning:

He is a friendly person who will try to get a long with everyone. He tries to get along with everyone because he's naturally a good person. He wants friends with as many people as possible and get over his shyness and wants to be friends with people and will do almost anything to be liked. He loves to sit and think. He tries seeing the good in everyone and sometimes judges people based on first impression. He has a happy go lucky attitude and he tends to light up a room with his presence. Ning is extremely shy. He treats everyone with respect, unless they do something to cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper and he sometimes acts before he thinks. He tends to put other people before himself. He absolutely detests bullies because of his being bullied as a child do to his hardcore shyness.

Ning is also a smart person. He read lots of books growing up due to his wide abundance of free time. He's more book smart than street smart to put it lightly. He's not exactly the best student but he learns fast. He's very cunning. He will find a way to solve problems in the quickest way possible. He is active to an extent, not too much though.

He's from France but he moved to New Zealand when he was seven.

I could see Ning and Madeline being friends, they have alot in common but do seem to compliment each other...

(I probably should've added this already XD)

Madeline is a pretty active girl, friendly and clever though has a very active attention span and tend to go off subject especially in school. She enjoys playing Quidditch and is mixed blood. Even though her parents were both a witch and a wizard (from magical families) they left the magical world to live with the muggles. Madeline still kept strong connections to the magical world by visiting her grandfather in London during the summer. He would take her to Diagon Alley and she would hang out with other wizarding children. When Madeline was 7, her parents were killed by a Werewolf so she tends not to like them... Madeline is not afraid to get into trouble and speak her mind though she does try to have tact. She loves testing people's patience as well as going to the limits herself. She likes to hang out with others and sticks up for people.

I wouldn't call Madeline a girly girl but she's not a Tomboy either...

Also who's Ning's Playby?

yeah!

I don't have alot of time right now because I have to go to a Soccer Match but I can start a thread!

do you want them to already know each other?

like not everything about each other but enough that there already friends..

Oh that's okay, I have to go to anyway.
Yeah, you can start a thread and I think it will be cool if they knew each other first.

Wow, Rubie and Madeline should totally be besties.

Rubie is in Gryffindor, she is really friendly, lots of fun, and loves to fly. She can be mischevious when in the mood. She's like Madeline, not girly girly but not a tomboy either.

Wanna RP?

Not a problem, I'm getting ready to go to bed myself.

I can offer Imogen as a friend, she's a second year, very friendly and all round nice. She works hard and polite. She's very smiley and easy to get along with.

I can also offer Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as either a friend or enemy. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean. She's fashion centralised and will occasionally make assumptions about people by the way they are dressed. She's a dancer and knows she's the best, Lily/Livia has major trust issues and may appear trusting but really isn't very trusting.

Hey dude :)
I can offer you Demelza?

Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that :) . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back