Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Although the costume had made Finn laugh as soon as he saw it, now that he was wearing it he was rather wishing Halloween fell at a different time of year. The muscle padding only made his coat hotter, and he felt a little clumsy as he made his way around his classmates, trying not to bump into anyone. At least he wouldn't hurt them if he did. Still, it wasn't ideal, and he made his way quickly to the table for a drink, hoping getting something cool into him would help with the overheating. He poured a glass of pumpkin juice and took a moment to just look around the room and take it all in, hoping to spot someone he knew enjoying the party.

Lucas had put more effort into his costume than he wanted to admit. He wasn't even sure why, he had never really cared about Halloween at Hogwarts all that much. Maybe it was just the knowledge that this was his last chance to make an impression, the last time he could probably dress up for Halloween without it being silly. The angel wings on his back fluttered slightly as he walked and Lucas tried his best to smile, though he still wasn't feeling very happy. He sighed softly as he grabbed a drink, then glanced sideways to see Finn Madison in a rather silly costume. Lucas raised his eyebrows at him slightly. "I see all that Quidditch practice really came through." He joked.

While Finn had picked his costume more for a laugh than the way it looked, he was immediately regretting his choice as soon as he spotted Lucas, wishing he had gone for something as elaborate and aesthetically pleasing. He grinned when the Hufflepuff approached, giving a small bow. "An angel appears before me." He grinned, before laughing at Lucas' joke. "Finally got my Connor Holland growth spurt." Finn joked, giving a few fake flexes for emphasis. He knew there had been some drama a while back, but he was fairly sure Lucas and Connor were friends again, sure enough that he didn't think the joke would go awry.

Lucas grinned a bit at Finn's comment, spreading his arms slightly. "I'm here to do... angelic things." He said, before letting out a laugh. "Whatever those are." He snorted slightly at Finn's comment about Connor, glancing at him. "As someone who dated Connor, I think the muscles are a bit overrated." He said with a slight raise of his eyebrows. "You don't need them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back