Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
The second year was not a fan of the creepy dude she had to give this next rose to, but she hoped she could give it to him without any fuss and move on with her day. She wasn't a fan of how apparently he seemed to be obsessed with spiders. Him and his twin. It was unnatural. She shuddered, but stood at the top of the Ravenclaw table, and cupped her hands around her mouth for what felt like the umpteenth time that day. "Theodore Westwick! I have a rose for you!" she called, before she climbed back down from the table and waited for the much older boy to reach her.

While Theodore didn't have the hatred for this holiday he used to have anymore, he still thought it was obnoxious. Especially how it was celebrated at Hogwarts, with everyone loudly delivering and receiving roses. He wished it was more of a private affair, rather than something everyone had to see happen. He had sent a red rose to his girlfriend, and was hoping for one back, but hoped that wouldn't happen in the great hall. That hope was dashed when a girl climbed on the table and yelled his name. Theodore stared at her in disbelief. That was even more annoying than normal. "I'm Theodore." He said, glaring. "That really was not necessary."

Chloe's eyes met the older boy when she found exactly who she was looking for, except he wasn't very nice. She met his stair evenly, she wasn't about to be intimidated by an older student. That was just rude! "I don't know what your problem is, but I have a job to do, and in case you haven't noticed, you're not the only person I need to deliver roses to." Didn't people realise she was doing them a favour by delivering the roses? Seriously, it was ungrateful. "Just take it or leave it. I'd rather you take it. Please."
Ghosts are white

Vampires are dead

Valentines would be better

If it were Halloween instead!

(JK but I thought you would like that :p)
Love, Zoe <3

Theodore scowled. "My problem is that you went to stand on the table, which is both unsanitary and stupid." He informed her. "You should do your job properly, not just shout like an imbecile." He took the rose from her and then ignored her as he read the note. He wanted to smile, but forced himself not to while this annoying girl was nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back