Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Mauven

OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
upload3-2-1.jpg

It has come to my attention that we have never RPed. This must be fixed. :correct: (okay, the Summer solstice thing doesn't count because Sidda and Riley never interacted). But anyway.

I can offer Char as a friend. She's already been to hell and back, and her way of coping with it is silence. She doesn't talk, simply writing down her thoughts on a notebook. :o She's also very shy, so Riley would have to be kind and would have to find a way to gain her trust. However, even though she is broken herself, she is still very caring and if a friend was in need, she would go out of her way to comfort them. So, what do you think? I'm going to make Char be a transfer next year, and in the meantime they could hang out in the hols.

The only thing is that soon I shall be away for a couple of weeks (Bali, here I come :p ) so may have to wait a little while or there may be a pause in RPing. But apart from that, what do you think? ;)

I can offer her libby? If you want they could get to be good friends, seeings same year/house/enjoy same things. Libby's got quite a lot going on at the moment, and Riley's welcome to attend Libby and Alex's wedding if she wants, but yeah, could be friends at school maybe?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back