Love life for Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
So this is Logan. He is a second year Ravenclaw ad he is a total bookworm. He is totally into his school work and he is always studying. He has recently broken up with his ex girl friend because of his obsession with studying and is now trying to get on with his life. He is a really sweet boy who would never be mean to anyone.He is really loving and thinks of others before himself.

Im looking really for him to have a new girl friend. She can be anywhere from a first year to a third year. Im not too fussed on personality as long as the two would et along well. Im also looking for friends for im. Because h is away studying so much he has never had the time to make real friends and i ant a few people that can take im away from the books every once in a while

hey laura, i have izzy and tom shale.
Izzy is extremely shy but once you get to know her she opens up and easily lets you into her world of music and fun. She enjoys a few sports but isn't part of any teams and she most definitely can't play quidditch, she would go along and be part of the game by cheering he team on.

you can have tom as a friend and same for izzy if you want.

Hey !!! I have Hyacin. Hyacin loves to read books but is not a bookworm. Maybe she could teach logan how to manage between his study and social life since Hyacin is very outgoing.

Alex: Yes i think that Logan could be friends with both of your characters. He would try and get Izzy to open up to him as he would see it as a challenge. I can see them becoming good friends in the future :)

Hyacin: Omg yes that is just what Logan needs. I think that it would be a pretty good rp for he two of them. I think that she and Logan could be close, Hyacin being the type of fried to show him anther side of life that isnt all abut studying :p

I will start rps tomorrow as im going ff soon, but i will pm them too you once i have posted them

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back