🌹 Rose Giving Love is family

Ivy Cullen

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ivy hadnt intentionally left her only two red roses until last. but it felt good knowing that the last two were her biggest roses to give. and they were both Gryffindors, so if the worst came to it the common room would be a good place to find them. She was enjoying her look outside and figured she may as well have a look at the wild patch to see if she could find Rosie there. she didnt think she would as she knew Rose and her sister were delivering today so they could be anywhere. but it was worth checking the wild patch even if it was just for a little longer outside.
as she approached she saw a somewhat familiar figure there. "Rosie? I didnt think I would find you. I have a rose for you" she said.
@Rosie Archer

Rosie had really perked up as the day had gone on. She felt a lot better, and thus had come outside, where she loved to be. She was out for a bit when a girl approached her. a young gryffindor. "Oh, thank you for bringing it to me," she said warmly.

[[So sorry I missed this thread]]

Ivy smiled as Rosie thanked her. "you are welcome. its been fun delivering them, and yours is one of my two red roses" she said holding out the rose in question, there was something more excitingabout the red roses. red for love, for romance. she was looking forward to being older and old enough to fall in love, it sounded wonderful. "were you delivering too?" she asked.

My dear sister, i love you very much.

@Aurora Archer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back