Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh wasn’t quite sure how she felt about these dances at school. They weren’t...fun. But she was intending to go along just because it was better than sitting in the dorm room. She also wanted to make sure despite how she was behaving, she’d still get to have the fun. There was no punishment that bad, or anything that would ever stop her from going - aside being straight out banned. Liusaidh walked into the great hall and thought it looked more lame than during the yuleball stuff - though perhaps that was just because liusaidh wasn’t much a fan of valentines day. She glanced about the room, she couldn’t immediately spot anyone to annoy so she just went to the snack table, she could grab a few things to eat and then worry about having fun. Because if she didn’t have fun soon after arriving she was inclined to just go somewhere else. No one would be watching the rest of the school….right? She took a cookie and was quick to stuff it into her mouth as she watched people.

Veronica arrived at the dance, Valentine's Day was something she kind of liked, she even decided to wear something that most people wouldn't expect her to. A white dressed with some 'butterflies' attached. She saw Liusaidh in a corner eating a cookie and after what happened in charms class she decided to go check up on her. "Hey stranger" she said arriving next to her but instead of looking at her she started serving herself some punch "Want some?" she asked the other girl, this time looking at her.
"So, from zero to Azkaban how bad was the thing with Professor Blaze? How's detention treating you?" she asked with a grin to the other girl. She wondered what possibly a girl like Liusaidh was doing there, she didn't seemed the lovey dovey kind of girl. One thing she was sure, Liusaidh was always up to no good.

Liusaidh glanced up at the voice that joined her, ”Hey Veronica, aye sure,” she replied taking the juice from her. She rolled her eyes heavily, ”It was like a three, ah’ve had detention wae Styx, this wis nothin’” She didn't’ think detention were that bad. Perhaps they got worse with time, that the more detentions you go the worse they were, but that hadn’t happened yet, so she was happy to live in some ignorance about it. ”Ah’m counting on gettin’ another one. Cause ah sent a red rose tae styx,” she giggled lightly as she said it. It was funny to her, and she knew it wasn’t something smart to do, but she had never been smart. ”Are ye here on yer own, or did ye trick some wee lad tae join ye?”

Veronica was sipping her punch when suddenly she almost spit it all out. She tried to calm her herself down and swallow what she had in her mouth, once she had done that she laughed "You did what now?" she couldn't believe what Liusaidh had just told her "Kinda disappointed in myself that I didn't thought about that too" she added "What did you wrote on the note?".
Veronica shaked her head no, she was no interest on finding some boy right now and she didn't really had the kind of friends that were always needy and asking to hang out thankfully "Nah, I came alone. Let's be honest, no one can handle this" she said gesturing at her with an ironic tone and a smile on her face "I presume you are alone too?"

Liusaidh laughed, getting the exact kind of reaction that she was hoping for during it. ”Ah just formally asked fae the trampoline and let him know how much ah care about him,” she said, with a little laugh on her tone, harmless words, but this was Styx after all. She didn’t think anyone else would do that. Liusaidh would’ve imagine Veronica would fool someone into coming and laughed at her words, ”Aye there’s just tae much there tae handle,” she joked back, ”Course, ahm no interested in all this,” she motioned to the hall, ”but you know me, ahm always up fae fun,” she said, ”Plus, these things might be borin’ but ah like dancing, dancin’ is fun,”

Veronica was impressed about Liusaidh still being after the trampoline "A woman that is persistent, I can get behind that. What happened to the petition?" the girl asked to know if Liusaidh ever did manage to get enough signatures. Veronica let out a few giggles wondering how Styx must have reacted when he got the letter "You know, I've heard Stux isn't teaching the other half of first years this semester. They don't know what they are losing" she added with a laugh.
Veronica nodded as Liusaidh told her she was there for the fun, and the dancing "Do you wanna go dance or you still wanna eat a few more cookies first?" she asked wrinkling her nose and with a smile to the girl.

Liusaidh grinned, ”Well, ah managed tae get quite a few signatures, Professor Kingsley signed it. It’s no enough yet, got tae get a few more signatures,” she said. She would wait until she had a little more before she presented it to the professor. Her rose had informed him of it, but she knew that she would need to get more signatures before presenting it properly. She was willing to play the long game with it. Perhaps the next house meeting would be a good idea. ”Oh ah heard tae. They are losin’ out on a lot, but just means when we get him again it’ll be all the funnier,” Liusaidh wondered if if she kept pushing this she’d even be allowed to take it. ”Ronnie’s let’s just dance right? Saira made better cookies than this and they’re in the dorm, so we can dance and eat hers later,” She was already making her way across the dance floor to where they could just dance.

Veronica couldn't help but be a little disappointed, even though she was not one hundred percent in favour of the trampoline she rather have one than have nothing and Liusaidh seem very committed to having one so she couldn't help but feel a bit sad. She remembered that she didn't saw her brother's signature in the petition so she would ask him to sign it too, every signature counted.
She wondered how Saira's cookies were like, the girl was her roommate but she would never guess that the girl knew how to bake but she was willing to try those cookies "Sounds like a plan to me" she said walking to the dance floor too right behind the other girl. She wondered that if Liusaidh would be one of those girls that would always go to a club every night to dance, she certainly seemed like the type and Veronica also liked her dose of fun, she couldn't help but think that it would be pretty fun if they ever went to a muggle club together when they would be old enough for that.

”We’re here fae seven years, and if it takes me seven years tae get it, it’ll just take that long,” She had noted the light disappointment and so was quick to assure her that despite that this wasn’t going to put a stop in her plan. She’d play the long game with Styx. She nodded in agreement to her plan but just went to dance. Enjoying that once more. The last celebration - the yuleball, Liusaidh had spent a large part of it dancing too. She just really liked that aspect of it. Her dance moves were not particularly good or coordinated but Liusaidh just danced like she wanted to. Messed up her somewhat styled ginger waves. She jumped up and down, and just danced. She didn’t care who was watching, or if Ronnie would get embarrassed to be around her. She wanted to dance and that was what she was going to do.

Veronica had underestimated Liusaidh, she was determined and Beronica could get behind that "If you ever need me to talk to Professor Styx I might be able to help, I've been told I'm very...persuasive" she said with a wicked grin. She was used to see her dad deal with clients and he often conviced them to take a deal that would benefit him more than the client itself, it's all about what you say and how you sell what you say and Veronica knew all about that, Styx would be a great practice for her to test her skills.
She made her way to the dance floor behind the other girl and once she get there Liusaid started to dance, somewhat a bit too energetic for the types of songs that were being played but Veronica just laughed and decided to do just like her, at least if people thought they were weird they would be weird together.

Liusaidh shrugged a little, ”Thanks Ronnie!” She told her. She wasn’t sure if she would need any help, but Liusaidh was more than willing to give it a bit of a try, if none of her methods worked over the years it would be wise to bring someone else in and do a little more with that. She didn’t want to accept help that much, but the trampoline if she kept driving at it would end up being more important to ensure she got it, and that might take others. She had time to think about that. But she was happiest now to just dance to think of little else and just dance to the music. It didn’t matter to her if things were out of sync, if things were too erratic, too energetic. Liusaidh had never cared before she was hardly going to start caring now. Eventually the song shifted to something much slowly and Liusaidh stopped her dancing booing loudly at the song choice. ”ughhhh slow song arenae good, so dull,”

Veronica kept dancing with Liusaidh until the song changed, this time it was a slower song, a song everyone can tell that it was made for couples to just dance real close to. Immediately the other girl complained and Veronica couldn't help but giggle a bit "What songs do you like? Only the ones you can dance to?" she questioned the other girl. Veronica did love the songs she could dance to but she also find beauty in sad songs, or slow songs, somgs you can't really dance to but yet you can still feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back