Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was very excited to be delivering the roses for Valentine's Day that her and the rest of the Wild Patch Club grew together. It was such a great thing to do and the Hufflepuff quickly got started with her list, looking at the first name. She didn't know too many people in Ravenclaw, especially in the younger years, and so she figured a good place to start would be the Great Hall during breakfast time. Ellie made her way over to the Ravenclaw Table. "Alexis Sage Kramer!" she shouted over everyone, hoping the younger girl would see her.

Alexis was at the Ravenclaw Table enjoying breakfast with her friends. Today was the day for rose delivery. Just like last year, she also signed up to deliver roses. Delivering them while receiving was a fun experience for the second year. She was looking forward to a day of hunting and meeting people all over the castle. Finishing her bacon and pancakes, she was just about to start on her light dessert when she heard her name being called out. Looking around, she spotted a Hufflepuff prefect also searching for somebody. Wiping her mouth with a napkin,she waved her hands. "Over here.",she responded.

It didn't take long for a Ravenclaw to respond and Ellie was happy for this. She quickly walked up to Alexis and rummaged around in her basket of flowers for the yellow one that belonged to her. "This is for you!" she exclaimed, handing it over to her. "The Wild Patch Club grow them every year, did you know? I hope you like it." Ellie smiled at the girl as she watched her open the note, hoping it was as nice as the rose.

Hi,
I thought you might like this, thanks for hanging out in the common room that one time. It was fun!
-Hudson Worth

She stood up as the prefect made her way to the second year. Seeing the older girl carrying a basket, Alexis knew what the search was about. Apparently, she already received one while she still had to deliver her assignments. She took the rose and the note that came along with it. "Wow. I got one way before delivering the roses.", she laughed.The Ravenclaw's face brightened upon reading Hudson's note. Listening to the prefect talk about where the roses came from made Alexis smile."Really? They always look beautiful. Is it okay for me to visit there?", she asked the older girl.

Eleanor could not help but smile the whole time she watched the younger Ravenclaw read the note. At her question, Ellie was quick to answer. "Of course you can! Any time you like you can come down and visit. There's also opportunity to join the club next year if you want to. Do you like Herbology and planting flowers? It's quite fun isn't it?" Ellie didn't mean to promote her club but if the Ravenclaw was interested Ellie thought it was a good opportunity to talk about it. After all, the girl was only young and might not have looked at the clubs yet.

Alexis smiled when the prefect said that she ciuld go there. However,she looked apologetic when asked about Herbology and plants. Tugging on her hair,"I love Herbology though I had never been good with flowers.Can i still join though?",she asked her.

Eleanor was always happy to take anyone into the Wild Patch Club. Being a Hufflepuff, she was very accepting and beamed at how eager the younger girl seemed to join. "Of course you can! Think of it like a Herbology Extension where you get to learn lots of things, except this class is so much more fun and there are no professors involved. We have at least one big event a year and I'm sure you'll like it whether you're good at Herbology or not." Ellie gave her a reassuring smile, hoping she would sign up next year when it would be Ellie's last year of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back