Love, Friends and All That Jazz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah Bennet

OOC First Name
Em
So I figured I’d create an account for my main character’s sister but as it turns out she has barely any friends, or love interests for that matter.

Leah’s a 25 year old single mother of one who, like her younger brother, lacks interest in magic. She’s well adapted to a muggle lifestyle which she leads for both herself and her five year old son, Jay. All in all, she’s fairly happy-go-lucky and wears her heart on her sleeve. I haven’t had much experience in roleplaying her but I’m sure as hell she’d be fun to post with ;)

So I’m looking for…:
[ul][li]A love interest- male, obviously, in their twenties. Perhaps just a flirting thing at first before progressing.</LI>
[li]Friends!- male or female, whatever age, just old enough so it doesn’t seem strange hehe.
[li]A mentor- perhaps another mother to guide her/help her out, like an older sister almost.
<LI>[li]Whatever else you can think of- I’m up for anything really.[/li][/ul]

I'm willing to offer up Dar'uka Anditekos, my adult Ministry Official from the Law Enforcement. :D Whaddya say?

I have Noelle Viera. She too is a single mother of a five year old boy but she also is the adoptive mother of this account. She is 23 turning 24 shortly and although her family is filled with Death Eaters she has no problem with muggle lovers, in fact she is one.

I have only RPd with her once and would love to have her have friends with parents and around her age. So this would be great :D

Alexis

I have Irene Finch. She is 22 and owns the Dinette in the mall. She's generally pretty friendly and a bit of a chatter mouth. Maybe we can have the girls be distant cousins or something, considering they share the same last name ^_^ . Irene would be completely in shock that Leah prefers doing things the muggle way even though she knows magic (because of how she was raised) but she would accept it. Let me know what you think... :)

Cyndi

Cool! Here she is...I've also got Ioan Finch too, but he isn't really nice ;)

I do too. When I saw Izaak's the other day, I was all "Whoa! Another Finch...how cool!!" :woot:

I have Harry who could be a possible love interest or just a friend whichever you want :D

I also have two females about Leah's age. Kira Baxter and Elliot Keaton if you prefer any more female friends :)

I'm up for either, let me know ;)

Oh that’s awesome, so many I. Finch’s =)) Ahha.
But yeah, do you want me to start a topic somewhere?

And Harry, you could post in ^that^ topic if you’d like to. Whoever posts first, I don’t really mind. But it would be cool for Leah to have more than one interest as well, get a feel for the characters around here :p
:o Your PB looks so much like Simon Baker by the way :wub: But it’s not, is it?

Heya,
I have Edward Newton, a twenty one year old bisexual. He's a bit flirty but not too much and pretty friendly to who ever he talks to, except his family.

I also have Candice Torres, a twenty year old girl who is pretty childish and an artist. She is freindly but if she gets annoyed or upset will just walk away without any warning of her leaving.

(Alexis/Noelle and many other characters :p )

So Emmah, do you want me to make it or would you mind making the thread?

I have a couple myself actually. I have one muggel name Dakota, who lives in Salem, Mass. She a muggel but a wiccan which is pretty weird =P[[she could be a friend of course]] Only problem with Dakota she never leaves Salem. I'm still debating about Elijah Woods who is Link older brother being married or not.[[a love interest]] If. You or anyone wants to rp with any of them let me know ^~^ And I have Zion Deveraux, Link old keeper who works at the Leaky in London

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back