Love for the werewolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel Butler

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Okay so Hazel is a thirty year old woman who is nice, smart, hard working, and humble. Yet she has never had a long lasting relationship due to several problems with trust and self esteem. Several one night stands sure, but only because thats all she feels the deserves. I want to change this, she really does deserve someone to settle down with, and thats what I'm looking for.

Someone able to look past the fact that shes a werewolf, is ready for children as she already has two on the way, and is ready to settle down.

Anywhere in the age range of 25-40 would work. I seriously suck with descriptions but I like to think I make up for it in RPs. If you need any more information just let me know :)

I've actually been thinking of making Leia's father, Javier, who'd be half-Veela and is 35. Aside from Leia he has another daughter Cynthia, who's 8 now, and he's a fun loving family-oriented guy so I don't think he'd mind her having two babies. :lol:

I just really wanna get back into RPingggggg. :lol:

He sounds like he would be good for Hazel :lol:

If you make him maybe we should rp and see how they work together?

Well, Hazel lives in New Zealand... about a half hour or so walk away from Obsidian and the mall. Wherever that is :lol: Wouldn't be too hard for them to meet.

Okay :D

Any hints as to who the PB is? :r

Do you have a preference in mind?? :o

Meh, I hadn't put much thought into it. I was curious so I could look him up and see how hot he was to me :D

I was thinking James Marsden?

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

I think I'm gonna go with Josh Holloway then. :)

Okay! :D

The Veelaness would be enough to break the initial "I don't talk to people" thing Hazel has going on most of the time xD

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back