Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow Rose for @Lucas Fletcher

Isaiah was already starting to feel his throat hurt a little after walking around the castle just shouting out names on his list. It was a tactic that had worked for him the previous year though and he was not about to change a winning team. Unless his voice gave out, which might just happen with the amount of roses he had to deliver. "Lucas Fletcher!" Zay called out as he made his way through the great hall, jumping onto a bench at the hufflepuff table and cupping his mouth. "Lucas come get your rose or I'll keep it!'

Lucas had been lost in thought and didn't realize someone had called his name until someone else at the Hufflepuff table elbowed him. He yelped, then looked up. "Oh." He said, realizing the rose delivery guy was standing on a bench. "I'm Lucas!" He said quickly, feeling a bit sheepish.

Isaiah was actually debating keeping the rose himself if he wasn't able to find the boy he was looking for when someone called out in response. He easily hopped off the bench and walked to where Lucas was sitting. "I mean I was this close to keeping it," Zay started jokingly, indicating with his fingers how close, "But I guess since you're here it's all yours." He grinned, handing the boy the yellow rose.

I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend. Maybe we could hang out sometime? ~Cas

Lucas laughed softly at the boy, glad he had reacted in time. He reached up to take the rose from the younger boy. "Sorry, and thanks." He said quickly. He opened the note and smiled at it. He didn't think Cas was a bad friend, he should tell him so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back