Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sometime in 2021, HNZ Year 6

“Damn it, already!” Estrella had circled back to the Ancient Runes classroom, although Professor Heimdall was long gone and class over hours ago. The Ravenclaw was on her hands and knees, looking under the desks and swearing to herself. How could she have lost it?

Note: If you have a character that would have attended/worked at/lived at HNZ in Year 6, feel free to join!

Cyndi normally wouldn't have found herself in this corridor at this time of day, but she'd been looking for Estrella and someone had mentioned seeing her head this way. And they were right. Cyndi spotted her friend, not seated but crawling around. Had she been jinxed? "Estrella? Uh...need help?" she asked, looking at the desktops as if she'd spot it. What it was was still a mystery.

Estrella tilted her head upwards, her hair falling in her face. “Oh, Cyndi,” she said miserably, “Can you believe I’ve lost my wand?”

Estrella couldn’t remember where she’d left it and the school was massive. All she had left was to retrace her steps. Hours later, it was beginning to seem hopeless.

Cyndi's eyes widened at her friend's words and she hastened to join the search. Wands were important! "Where have you checked?" she asked as she looked near the professor's desk in case she'd grabbed it. "Does the school even have a lost and found?" she asked. She honestly didn't know.

OOCOut of Character:
I checked and elvera would have been a first year

Elvera had heard of a short cut from the library to the Ravenclaw tower. however, she must have taken the wrong turn as she was walking down a corridor that she had never seen before. though it looked interesting she had no idea where she was. she heard a couple of voices up ahead and hoped that they would help her find her way back. she looked into the classroom and saw two people looking for something. one she recognised as being the head girl. the other she didn't recognise. "do you know how to get back to the Ravenclaw tower?" she asked.

Estrella rose from the floor, running her fingers across her scalp and pulling at her hair. “I’ve looked everywhere!” she complained to Cyndi. “The library, the Prefect’s common room, the Ravenclaw house table…” In all truth, she couldn’t remember the last time she used it, which was out of character for her.

She turned as a young voice reached her ears. Estrella squeezed back tears as she tried to smile at the girl, a first or second year? She couldn’t remember her name and felt even more awful.

They were far away from Ravenclaw Tower in the Ancient Runes classroom. “I can walk you back there, if you like,” Estrella replied, sniffling, “if you don’t mind taking a detour.”

OOC: Might be breaking length rules here. Oops.

Cyndi listened, nodding as she continued to look. "There!" she yelled out racing for an item that turned out to be a stalk of celery. "Nevermind" she added before tossing it aside, only half listening to the other conversation happening.

"thank you. what are you looking for maybe I can help" elvera said as she realised the two older girls are looking for something and the headgirl seemed upset. "what is celery doing in here?" she said more to herself than anyone else in the room or even the boy she saw walking past outside. who she recognised from class but didn't remember the name of.

“My wand,” Estrella choked, “Bloodwood 15-¼”, Essence of Phoenix Ash.” She gasped as Cyndi tossed away a stalk of celery.

Bending down, Estrella picked up the celery and blew on it. Five-second rule, two-minute rule, whatever. “I don’t know, but I’m hungry.” She then took a bite out of the celery, the vegetable snapping loudly. It was possibly the most perfect celery she’d ever tasted. She noticed the boy in the background and hoped it wasn’t his- that would be awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back