Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
She didn't know where she get right now. Becouse she was use appirition to wrong way and she was bleak street. Why she was here and looked around? She was a little depresion and Dion left her and she don't wanted live right now and she was just tired. She was just wanted be lost and no more life right now. It was hard be single mum. Yes, her parents help and she was try sty friends with Dion but she wanted find club and be drunk for tonight but why she was bleak street? She was lost?

Aoife walked the streets of Bleak street as she finished a dealing with someone that wanted rear artifacts from Türkiye. It wasn’t illegal, she was a legit artifacts dealer and she only works with people who are very much interested. But with the rear artifacts she sells, buyers tend to meet in secluded areas with few people around. Aoife decided to go and eat at Obsidian Harbour, she wore her sunglasses as she got out of a shop she met her client but noticed someone who seems lost.

“Miss, are you okay?” Aoife asked the woman. She have been going in Bleak Street since her parents saved her from the mental hospital she was locked in by her best friend and ex-husband. They made her looked like she was out of it when she had her daughter, she knew her ex-best friend was using a potion on her, Aoife had proof but her husband wouldn’t believe her. She was concerned for the woman being alone in an unfamiliar place.

"No, i am not okey! I am single mom with two one year old twins and he left them..do you know how hard it is rise them alone?" She asked with a little mad tone with her life.

"I am sorry,Miss!, I am a little lost way and used wrong appiriation and little drunk to" She told her and she was part of Minestry family and she hoped they don't know that she was drunk and upset the same time. She was only 21 years old and she was not sure she was doing right now.

Topic Closed

This topic was found to possibly break one of our Board Rules.
You will be contacted shortly by an administrator, who will address the problem before reopening the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back