Looking.

Pez Rolin

Pez was walking the grounds when she realized she had not been to the garden yet. When she walked in she admired all of the flowers until she got to the daisys. She stopped infront of a few and pushed the memory of her mom dying out of her mind. She hadn't gotten used to the fact her mom was dead, and she didn't know her dad yet. She currently on holidays and after her mom died went to live with her aunt, but it wasn't like being with her mom.

Andrew was so bored staying in Slytherin dungeons all day that he decided to go for a walk in the shady gardens.He walked a bit and than he saw a familiar face, Pez!"Pez Rolin, where had you been?"he asked as he smiled at her old friend and gave her a hug."Do you have any idea how much I missed you?"he asked her.

((OOC: Nice look Andrew. :p ))

Pez herd someone say her name, she hadn't remembered anyone from when she left. "Uhm, I've been with my mom." She said not sure who he was, but she realized he was slytherin so she asked him, "Sorry to be rude, but I don't know if I remember you."

On hearing Pez's answer Andrew swore she had her memory loss.Giving her a kiss on her cheek, he said"I am Andrew Bruke, an old friend whom Miss Rolin has forgotten and abandon to live in Slytherin house on his own"he said making a sad face.

"Yeah I know.You changed but I remember you"he said smiling at Pez."So where did you go? Did you run away with someone? Leaving me?"how unfair he said joking as he grinned.

"Oh I'm sorry.You must have been feeling really bad me bringing it up"he said getting sort of serious.But he wanted to know how her mom died, although he didnt want to hurt her.He hoped she had got over it and asked."How did she die?"

"Was it a muggle sickness or a wizarding sickness, didnt your dad or anyone else know about it and take her to the hospital?"he asked feeling really sorry for Pez.He never knew how it was loosing someone but he knew how he'd feel if Mallory died.

"So where do you live, I mean like after your mom's death.You've been away from over a year.So did you study or..?"he asked her wanting to help Pez.

"I'm glad you are back and they took you in.You know some who left and came back had to repeat like Makato."he explained as he saw Pez in her eyes, she had great hidden pain in there."So how are you with the classes, what electives have you choosed?"he asked her.

(oops i didnt check i m such a dumbo :wacko: )

"Oh I see."he said."So what have you planned to choose.I have taken COMC, Arthimacy and Divination"he added as he rembered he had astronomy to study but not know.Nothing could keep him from talking with her.

(remind me what was ur bf's name)

(link black thats the one)

"So are you still into qudditch.Blake is looking for girls, we have very few of them on the team.He'll take you any minute"he said with a grin.

"Yeah there is, you"he flirted with Pez."Okay, serious, there is Zuka.She a Ravenclaw third year prefect.What about you, no guy?How can you have a guy when you have me?"he said as he laughed teasing her.

"She wouldn't mind cause she knows that girls flirt with me, I am just a magnet to girls.So she won't bother."he said grinning at Pez."So anyone asked you to the ball?"he asked her hoping that someone did.

"Yeah havent asked her yet, but I know her answer.I have so much exam pressure at the moment.But Zuka wouldn't mind if I did a few dances with you, if you wanna come"he offered her."besides, i want to see how you dance.And exams will be over you should come for sure, so what if you dont have a partner there are many goodlucking guys who don't you can meet them in the hall"he added hoping she'd agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back