Looking over the Rhine River

Yes, I am. Zak sighed happily, taking another deep breath, as he was about to ask another question, which he was also unsure if he wanted to know the answer to.

'Im curious, what would you say, if i were to ask you to be my girlfriend?' He asked, in a confident voice, he thought if he sounded confident, he would trick himself in to thinking he had a chance with Nina.

/Now that really really was lame:') ahaa\

"Im curious, what would you say, if i were to ask you to be my girlfriend?"

Nina blushed wildly and grinned. "Hmm, if you were to ask me to be your girlfriend, I'd say..." she said, pausing for dramatic affect, but as she paused she leaned in a pressed her lips against Zakary's for a quick moment. As their lips parted quickly she whispered, "Yes." She smiled at him then asked playfully, "So, are you going to ask me or not?"

Zak smiled at her, eager to know what she would say.

When Nina paused, Zaks stomach twisted, but as they kissed, he smiled against her lips as she whispered, Yes, He kissed her softly and quickly.

So, are you going to ask me or not? Zak chuckled, 'Hmm,' He said playfully, as though he was about to change his mind.
Zak traced the outline of Ninas mouth, 'Nina, will you be my girlfriend?'

When Zak acted like he wasn't going to ask her she playfully shoved him, then broke into a wide smile as he traced the outline of her rosy lips. She was in complete and total euphoria with Zakary and was more then pleased that he had surprised her in Germany. "Nina, will you be my girlfriend?" Nina raised her finger to her chin and tapped it twice as if she was thinking over her answer, hoping she didn't seem too dorky, but knew that she did. Unable to put her answer off for another second she said, "Sure Zakary."

Nina smiled lightly, although at the same time her thoughts motioned around that he was out of school, and she would still be in it for two more years. Could that bring up problems? If so, would they be as bad as the Brogan hurt? She gave him a small smile, but in her eyes showed her worry at being hurt again. She shook her head and her thought of, before leaning in gently and wrapping her arms around Zakary.

Zak grinned, it had been a total random decision to ask Nina to be his girlfriend, but he was so glad he had.

'Nina, just so you know. Id never hurt you the way my scumbag brother did, he was out of line, and im not going to be forgiving him anytime soon for what he did to you.' Zak told her, holding her against his body, whispering into her ear, 'Ive never felt this way about a girl before..'

"I've never felt this way about a girl before.."

Nina's cheeks hottened and she got nervous, but good, butterflies in her stomach. She giggled involentarily at this, before teasing playfully, "Awh, look who's romantic." She kissed his cheek adoringly before leaning back just enough to look into his eyes, relieved that she had opted for contacts rather then her bulky glasses today.

sorry that's lame but im like falling asleep at the screen :p

Zak chuckled, allowing her to kiss his cheek before turning his head slightly and kissing Nina full on the mouth, holding her close to him, one hand on her back, the other on the side of her cheek. He smiled, his lips parting against hers..

/Yours wasnt lame:')\

Nina was taken by surprise when Zak's lips pressed against hers, she returned his kiss, but just as she had he had pulled away. Not feeling like she had the full feel to that kiss she leaned in and kissed him passionatly. She couldn't believe what was happening between them, they had always seemed more like the platonic pair towards each other. As they kissed, her muscles loosened and her thoughts about anything negative drifted away. And as corny as this might sound, Nina really wished time would freeze because she was so happy with everything.

When their lips slowly parted, Nina kept the lids shut over her hazel eyes, and stayed close to Zakary. She could feel his cool breath hit her, and she smiled lightly. This boy before her was amazing, and there was no two ways about it. The prospect of them dating, made her feel all giddy as if she were a school girl. Well she was, but that was beside the point. They were together, and she was happy.

Nina opened her eyes slowly, her gaze only drifting from her boyfriend's so she could look at the Rhine River. She couldn't help but love hiking even more now. She looked back at Zakary, and sighed happily. She, like Zak, had never felt like this with anyone before, her cheeks and nose flushing as profusely as they did only proved this point much further. She had never blushed around someone this much and not care at all if they noticed or not. So Nina assumed, different was good, she hoped it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back