Looking for some RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next year we can have them work on an assignment together? It would give them a reason to engage more with each other since I'm sure Alana at least knows who she is, them being in the same year and all. As long as she doesn't go around talking up being muggleborn, I don't think Alana would ask. She's too self-involved. And we can see from there if Alana would trust her?

Sounds like a plan. I think after Logan she's jeeping schtum about her blood status anyway.

Cyndicat!

I have people for Alana. If you want a fun, non serious relationship that might not last a month, I have Finn Urie. He's a goofball, and by the looks of it she does already have offers, so this is just if you need anything.
As for a friend, I have Kayleigh Hunter. She's a year younger, but they are in the same house. Kayleigh is incredibly loyal to her friends, but sometimes can be a bit rough to get along with, as she doesn't really have a filter and just says it how it is; well you know her xD

OKAY LET ME KNOW.

Yes to Kayleigh! I never even thought about asking you about that since she RPs with Desi. xD

Okay maybe you can start a RP in the new year.

You.

Notice how I said you can start it.
:r

Riley Sparkles said:
Okay maybe you can start a RP in the new year.

You.

Notice how I said you can start it.
:r
Dooooooooonna. D:

Hiya!

So I can offer you Gabriel Fletcher as a friend for Alana. He's the son of an alcoholic single father, and is very highly strung and volatile. His outward personality is often extremely empathetic and kind. He'll listen to a girl complain about their problems for hours and listen patiently and offer a shoulder to cry on. Unfortunately, he is inwardly manipulative, and most likely would be feigning this kindness in order to get closer to Alana.

He's going to be doing this to several girls, I believe, so there's no need for it actually to progress into any sort of relationship. It'd be cool for me to get an idea of what he's thinking whilst comforting someone, though! Especially if she were to go to him about relationship problems XD

So, kind of offering a close friend, kind of not. Depends how you look at it :r

I like this idea a lot, Claire. I'm going to be a bit busy this weekend getting things ready for sorting, so I'll shoot you a PM at the beginning of next week before we start an RP? :)

Sounds great! Sorry I didn't keep up with the RP between the twins and... Jean? I was so low on muse and had no idea what to write! I try not to make a habit of just leaving RPs with no explanation!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back