Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello!

I need more fun and plots in my life hence why I made this topic. I know I can't focus on all of my students anymore, work and owning a house came with a lot of responsibilities that eat away at my time. Who knew that cleaning a house properly would cost me half a day..

Lets start the fun!
Rosemarie Chatwin
14478.jpg

4th Year Hufflepuff

Clueless about the world, she cares more about plants than people sometimes. She is also thinks plants have feelings so fun things all around!
Finn Lockley
shawn-mendes-gif-Favim.com-6630227.gif

4th Year Hufflepuff
The joker, but secretly a teddy bear. His best mate is Flynn and together they try to trick everyone in the castle. He is fairly decent at Quidditch, but he currently also resents the sport.
Nicola Harvelle
14607.jpg

4th Year Gryffindor
Nicola is pretty feisty for a part goblin. She has always tried to protect her siblings. Shes family of Lenore and she is generally a pretty nice person to hang around with.
For Rose I am searching for:
Friends
Enemies
Anything you can think of ;)
For Finn I am searching for:
Friends, especially more male ones.
Joke threads/fun
Enemies

For Nic I am searching for:
Everything

Raven Davies
15881.jpg

3rd Year Slytherin
Complete Wanderer, loves astronomy. Loves the mysteries in the world, likes to think very logical. Doesn't understand emotions. Shes the younger sister of @Oscar Davies.
Lynn Chatwin
15503.jpg

2nd Year Slytherin
Lynn is half sister of Rosemarie. She has a different dad, but the same mother. Due to this Rose her parents thought they had to compensate with Lynn. So they spoiled her rotten and that turned her a bit of a brat. She likes to use people and is able to act like the sweetest princes there is. If she can use you, you become really interesting for her.
For Raven I am searching for:
Everything
For Lynn I am searching for:
Everything

Also Adults:
Lenore Harvelle - Children Book Writer, Lives with Chante at the sanctuary they have a bakery together were Lenore does book readings.
Elizabeth Chatwin - Works at the ministry, tells muggleborns they are special.
Emily Underwood - Auror in Training recently graduated Hogwarts.

Last edited:
Stefan for your Puffs!

Hopefully, Finn can balance Stefan's quietness. Stefan also resents the sport but still spectates. Maybe they can talk about that. Probably, a topic after Finn and Hayzel played and he saw them.

I am not sure if Stefan likes plants, haven't explored that area yet but it can be fun to make them meet and it might spike Stefan's curiosity.

More Hayzel x Finn topics! :teehee:

Tamara :wub: I want to RP with all of them!!

We haven't RPed Estella and Rose in a bit so I'd be happy to RP them again if you are!

For Finn I have my third year Hufflepuff Louis Vernier. He is desperate for friends at the moment and is definitely a follower rather than a leader. If Finn has any practical jokes that he wants to play on people, he could do so with Louis. Louis is quite gullible and trusts basically everyone. He wants to be everyone's friend despite being quite shy sometimes.

For Nicola, I have an idea. I'll PM you about this one.

For Raven I can offer my third year Slytherin Lucie Vernier. She also loves mysteries and thinks logically. They could get along and be friends. Lucie I think is a bit more social so may be more likely to approach her. She actually sort of likes Raven's bird that she had in the dorm so maybe they can bond over that.

For Lynn I'm thinking we can RP her and Estella's sister Evie? They're a little different. Evie is quite the wild type, loud, reckless and fun. I don't think she's gullible enough to be used by Lynn but I can sort of see a Frenemy/Enemy situation going on with them? Or who knows, maybe they might get along.

Let me know what you think!

@Alexis Kramer
Stefan x Finn – Sounds good, lets finish the Hayzel topic first then!

Stefan x Rosemarie – It can always go both ways, they can also end up hating each other.

Hayzel x Finn – Always Yes!

@Estella Fuentes
Rosemarie x Estella – Always, I love them so much!

Finn x Louis – Yes, sounds good. Want me to make something for them?

Raven x Lucie – Sounds great, they do sound well on paper. Want to start that one?

Lynn x Evie – Cool idea! Lets do that one when the others are on their way!

Hi!
How about Finn Lockley and Jenna?
He can try make jokes Hufflepuff coomon room. I know she is a prefect, but still. What you think about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back