Looking for mischief

Hoshi may have been an unsorted student but that didn't mean she couldn't defend against magic. Hoshi dodged just in time to see the spell go past her blue white tips. She slid back on her skates father the hand intangled in the other girl's hair came with her a little probobly pulling harder. "You will be nicer to me next time or you will have Hoshi Koshiba stamped across your four head for everyone to read." She yelled in Japanese. Hoshi had a bad temper which she now showed.

James was walking around bleak street when he seen Sam. " Hey Sam, Can i join you?" He asked then noticed that Hoshi and another girl were fighting. " Wow, what happened?" He asked.

"I will do no such thing you dirty girl!" Amarante shouted back in Japanese. Amarante quickly grabbed the girl by the hair and pulled her in closer to her and then pointed her wand threateningly at the girls throat and snarled, "Leave Bleak Street now before I cast a worse spell on you!"

Hoshi whined but this gave her a chance to do two things at the same time. She delt with the pain of having her hair pulled but really she couldn't mess it up more than it already was so with her left hand Hoshi made a grab for the wand hand. She balanced on one skate so she could shove her knee in the girl's middle. "I can ride where ever I want and anyway even if you are older I bet you have weak magic." She yelled back tauntingly in Japanese.

James looked at Sam then back at Hoshi and the other girl, he couldnt make out what she was saying but knew it wasnt a good thing. " Right break it up." James said as he walked over and pulled Hoshi away from the other girl and stood in the middle of them to stop them fighting.

Amarante let out a breath as the girl kicked her but showed no pain, she had felt this many times and was now unaffected by such weak pain. Amarante felt her silvery claws coming out of her hands and she hid them in the sleeves of her cloak as she took deep breaths out to calm herself down when she felt her claws retract she said with hatred in her voice, "You flithy little mudblood!" Amarante shouted, "Furnunculus!" at the girl with her wand discretly pointing at the girls stomach which would have gone unnoticed by anyone else aside from herself and let a smirk hit her lips as she waited for the girls boils to appear.

Hoshi felt the first few bumps come start to form on her face and sighed. Hoshi's looks where flamboyant but that didn't mean that she obsessed over them. She had even cut her own hair so it fell the same way everyday and all she needed to do was pass her fingers though it in the morning. "Tis is such a girl spell to cast!" She yelled in English this time not giving her the satisfaction of having Hoshi panic. She reached over James trying to get to the girl again. "And I'm a half blood you Idiot mysry girl!" She yelled that last part in Japanese.

James pulled Hoshi back again and said. " Its not worth it. Just leave it." He smiled at her but continued to hold her back.

"Is it? Well then how about this one?" Amarante asked as she pointed her wand in the girls direction and shouted, "Avis Opuengo(sp?)!" Amarante watched as birds flew out of her wand and began to fly angrily to the blue haired girl and waited for them to start pecking at her.

Toni hadn't expected to see Sam there though when he showed up she flashed him a smile. Why did she always seem to bump into him almost as if it was both a gift and a curse. Though Toni didn't mind at this moment "Hey Sam can't believe you're here. I seem to always bump into you" She said as she turned to the girl named Hoshi. Hoshi was right Toni did seem nicer on the train though she seemed to change when she was around people her kind. Sometime Toni couldn't help it.

Then all of a sudden both Amarante and Hoshi got into a fight. Toni stepped back a bit guessing that Amarante would win but not saying anything. All of a sudden Hoshi was yelling in japanese and Toni had no clue what she was saying. It couldn't be good though. She just looked back and forth and waited for both of them to call down "Knock it off both of you" Toni said her voice a bit louder than usual "Amarante you are not making any point and Hoshi you either just knock it off" Toni said her voice descending back to it's normal volume.

Amarante glanced at Toni and she scowled to herself and then muttered, "Finite." Amarante saw the birds fly into the sky and gave the girl a tiny smrik and waited for her reaction. Amarante glared at the girl and said in Japanese, "I warned you didn't I?"

[I have to go now...please dont go post crazy while im gone...ill reply when i can :D ]

Hoshi unstrapped a long skiny thing that she had chosen to ware that day. She had planed when she got tiered of skating that she would find herself a nice batting cage and maybe practice some baseball. It seemed like batting practice had come to her but before she could do anything the birds flew off. "Oh yeah" She said sarcastically. "I still say it weak magic what you know." She said putting the bat over her shoulder and gave the girl Japanese ugly look. "Can you lead me out of here I got kinda lost." She said to Sam and James.

Sam looked from Amarante to Hoshi, everything was moving so quickly. "Guys top!" he shouted after Toni had tried to stop them. He waited with Toni, if he got involed things might have been messer.

The Hoshi had asked for him and James to lead her back out. "I'm kinda lost myself looking for Borgin and Borkes..I really think I should keep on going. Althoug I am sure James can lead you out alright.. Is that okay?" Sam asked he would have loved to leave there and then, but he still had the message to fufil.

Hoshi sugged. "Alright see you later then Sam-kun. I think I saw the place you where looking for over there though." She said pointing down another dark and slightly creepy street. "Let's go James-kun. I know me I will shove my bat up someone if I stay here." She said her other hand closing into a fist. Her anger hadn't completely ebbed away yet.

"Okay, thanks!" Sam said gratfully, glad he was getting somewhere nearer his objective but then again, that was a bad thing. "I'll see you two later." he said to Hoshi and James.

James grinned and said. " You better hurry then or it might just be her."James looked over at Amarante then looked over to Sam and said." See you later."

Hoshi kept her bat out but she started to skate way slowly so that James could come with her and lead her out of this creepy place. "You right I could just be her." She said laughing slightly.

James grinned and guessed that Amarante had proberly heard but he wasnt really bothering." So, what were you doing here anyway?" He asked.

"Wrong turn." Hoshi said in a sing song voice. While she spoke she turned on her In-lines and started to skate backwards so she could look at James. "How did you end up hea?" She asked. Her English broke a bit but she wasn't paying attention to it any more.

" I was bored of wandering the same places." James said and as Hoshi skated backward he grinned and said. " Your gonna end up falling."

Hoshi tilted her head slightly. "No I not." She said with the brightest cartoon smile on her face. "I'm an expert on In-Line." She joked. Hoshi really was just avarge but there was not harm in confidence she thought.

Toni was sort of glad that the fight was over. Though she would have much rather seen a bit more action she knew that two unsorted students could barely hold up to a good magical fight. It would have turned out to be a pretty normal muggle fight which in Toni's opinion was more than boring. She watched as the boy named James who she had never met and the girl named Hoshi left. Sam stayed for a bit for he had to find where Borgan and Burkes or something like that was. Toni sort of was interested to why he had to go there and for what purpose though she didn't want to be too personal and ask.

"So" Toni said randomly "I guess that was interesting" She said rolling her eyes slightly "But I should probably head off unless you need some company" She said to the remaining two students mostly Sam though.

"Yeah.." Sam laughed, "It was interesting alright." Than she had offered her company and Sam definitely didn't want to refuse especially in a place like this. "Toni that would be great!" he smiled happily but than thought was it directed to Amarante, "I mena I can go by myself, if you wanted to stay with Amarante.." Sam said quietly with embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back