Looking for friends, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
One again, Ellie is friendless :( .
She wasn't very socialy active in her fourth year, and she'd lock herself away in her room when not at classes (which she hardly ever attended). The amount of stuff that had happened and was happening in her home life became to much for her to deal with and she finally just gave up trying.
This year, everything is going okay for her again. Nothings back to normal, and nothing is the way she would like it to be, but lifes bearable and she's putting the past behind her and moving on. To make up for last years bad exam results, she's planning to throw herself into her studies this year and do the best she possibly can in her classes. She's planning to make new friends, and she's planning to practice Quidditch until she's so tired she faints of exhaustion! (This year she's determined to make the team, and afterall, practice make perfect.) She's also been made a Prefect, so she's looking forward to starting her Prefect duties and is hoping to be a good one. I'd also like to get her into some sort of trouble, to make up for making her into a bit of a goody-two-shoes :tut: .
But apart from that, she's still the same old Ellie ^_^ Bubbly, happy, friendly, daring and loyal!

I really badly want to rp with her, but I'm fed up of just randomly posting rp's, hoping someone will join them. Most of the time, noone does, so I want to actually plan relationships to rp with :) .

I'm in need of friends, badly in need of friends! I'm not too bothered about years either, but Ellie's a 5th year now so she's hardly going to be very close with a 1st year is she :erm: .
I'd also really like Ellie to have a boyfriend at some point in 5th year, so a crush/love intrest would be good ^_^ !

- Nicole :wub: .
<i></i>

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back