Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo knew there were people he could ask the dance, friends that he did have who would be willing to go with him. However, he had decided that he didn't want to bother them, he didn't feel like he should. The hufflepuff had therefore, like the three previous years, decided to come to the great hall to seek out a date in that fashion. He was sure this would end up being the year that he didn't get a date, but Leo was here anyway. He had his usual card, one that hadn't needed updating, the low grade in divination was not bringing down his average. Leo was handing it out to people, trying to be very careful to not hand it to any first years or those too much older than him. Sure, Leo was here to get a date for the ball, but he wasn't going to go with someone who was out of his age range. He was hopeful that come the break, his grandfather wouldn't be late, and knew that it would be better if he had something to show for his year, maybe then...maybe then things would be easier.

Isadora had been looking for Margo, she thought the girl was in the Great Hall but she hadn't spotted her there. She hoped to catch her in the Entrance hall, she really had to talk to her. Isadora was in desperate need of some friend time, though hanging out with Cameron was only likely to make her feel more grumpy. As she passed a boy she vaguely recognized from the Hufflepuff team he handed her a card. She glanced down at it, then stopped before turning around. "Wow, did you lose a bet or something?" She asked, holding the card up.

Leonardo had been handing out cards for a little while when someone actually asked him about it. His gaze moved to the girl, she was a little younger than he was, but not too much. He wasn't sure he'd ever really seen her before, but to the question, he shook his head. ”No, I didn't,” he replied. ”I'm looking for a date to the ball,” he replied, his tone was serious. He was speaking as if it were obvious that was what he was doing, as well as being a normal thing to do. Though Leonardo knew at this point that it wasn't what anyone else did. But there he was. ”The card introduces me,”

Isadora had expected this to be a joke or something, but one look at the guy’s face told her he was deadly serious. Immediately, she felt a bit bad for assuming. But then again, who did this sort of thing? She looked at the boy for a moment. “Alright.” She said, glancing at the card .”It’s… an interesting way to ask people out.” She tilted her head a bit. “Has this actually worked before?”

Leonardo knew it was a weird way of doing it, and gave a little half shrug to the girl in response before nodding. ”Yes it has, technically three times, but last year it was a friend who accepted it,” Leonardo replied with a serious tone. He had enjoyed going to the ball with Harmony, she was a good friend, but he wasn't sure that it counted as working if it was a friend who accepted. ”Would you be interested? I have over the years improved my ballroom dancing, and I can dress in a plain black suit to match anything you would like to wear,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back