Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Carla

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hey,

I'm looking for a final for Benjamin whom he could propose and marry and who would be the mother of his child. He had been a flirt in his school days but that has changed. Seeing how his brothers and sisters are settling, Ben the eldest of all is looking for someone whom he would love and settle with. I have applied for Healer so maybe he would become one or I would just have to look for another job.

He had been a little evil, careless, flirt but from the past three years all that has changed.
So anyone want to be his wife?

Nishma

Haaaayyyiiii!!

I have Samantha for you :D She's the Shopkeeper of the medley. If you're finding a job, I think there's a hiring in Dervish and Banges

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7302602/

Try it ! :D ..

so, back to Samantha.She 's really outgoing and looking forward to settle,too. you could look at her character development if you want to :)

I can offer you Laura. She may still be young but she is under the impression that if she doesnt marry now ten she never will. She is very committed and loyal. She falls in love easily and is very trusting.

Let me know if you are interested

hmm I can offer Meredith...
She's $lutty.. and she doesn't believe in love.. not yet... But she need someone to tell her that love exist... Her childhood was miserable, her father was killed by someone and he was always drunk and used to abuse her. And since then, she never believe in love

But again... She need someone to tell her that love exist... So that she will stop sleeping with some random guys.
She's not yet loyal but once she fell in love, she'll probably kill her self if she was betrayed by her lover...

mm... tee hee.. wadya think? If u dont think its good then... i dont mind :)

Thanks to all of you for replying here :D
All the offers are good but Meredith's sounds challenging and fun so I choose her.
Don't be disappointed...after a few years I could have my first affair wid one of you! Lol
And thanks Samantha for the job link. If I don't get the healer position, I will go for that.

Thanks once again.

No problem !

maybe you should apply now .. :r

okay thanks

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back