Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
That's right people, Teddy is back!

He recently went away to Salem with his parents due to complications with his step-father. He went through quite a bit and realised he had been a right d!ckhead the past year or so. He is trying to change and has been allowed to come back to HNZ by his father as long as his behaviour improves.

So, Teddy is trying to be nice and return to the nice guy he was in his first and second year. He hasn't succeeded with that, he has just created a new person. H still has a short fuse and an be cruel to people if he feels they deserve it but now he is capable of having a real conversation and not being mean to people when they first meet. He needs some guy friends and maybe some people who did know him to meet the new him.

Please reply, I'll give you Pop Tarts!!

Summer
xx

He could see Shaylah?? She misses him (shh, nobody knows). It'll be fun to see how she reacts to the new him.

Don't worry, you can keep the pop tarts. :p

Taneaka.

That sounds pretty cool, they were friends before he left so it could be funny.

YOU WANT POP TARTS

I wonder whether she'll still like him now that he's moving away from the dark side. lol

I DON'T WANT POP TARTS!! THEY SCOLD!!

I can but not right now.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back