Not open for further replies.

Ava Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
tay.png
RIGHT.png

I can offer my character Connor Mckay. He is a pure blood and he attends Hogwarts Scotland. He is 17 and is really sweet. He likes to be around girls and flirts a lot although once he gets a girl friend he is really loyal and kind. They could be long or short term, i dont mind which :)
Sorry i cant give a detailed description of him, he is really undeveloped right now.

Hey! Thank you for your offer! :woot: Connor sounds interesting! I think it could work, although I will wait for a bit to see if anyone else offers someone, so that I can play around with a few things? If that makes any sense at all? xD Basically just trying to fit in most of the offers, I do want Ava to have a few romances so the more the merrier! I'll get back to you with further plot details! ^_^ Thanks again ;) .

Any more boys out there? :r

I don't know if you're still looking Louise, but if you are I may as well throw in Lucas Sturridge;
He's a fifth/sixth (jeez I need to drag him out of the closet :r ) year Durmstrang and he would fit the bad boy/player section and the foreign section :lol: He would probably act all cool and not like her but maybe fall for her really bad in the end? He hasn't ever been in love before, just had quite a few girlfriends, he's really good at the dark arts but fails pretty much anything else, grew up in Bristol UK with an abusive father and twin brother who is absolutely perfect (angel child compared with him) and has a little sister Elizabeth who is a first year Gryff'
So yeah let me know if you want to plot, if not love, maybe something else? :)
-Britt

Oh, Brittany that sounds really great! :woot:

To tie in both offers, perhaps Ava and Lucas could meet and hit it off, or well at least in Ava's case, fall for him and he just rolls with it :tut: men. But then, when they officially end things, Ava finds romance with Dean Miller and then Lucas could realise that he actually did like her?

Very brief description I know, but I just wanted to throw it out there! :lol: What do you guys think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back